Ladbrokes Raceclubs Virtual Owners is the world's first virtual horse racing community and is virtually identical to flesh-and-blood horse racing, except it all happens online. This is horse racing as you’ve never seen it before!
How to Play on Raceclubs Virtual Owners
Easy steps to play:
1. Choose your Virtual Horse
Your first virtual horse is free. Later you can go to the Sales Ring, race in Claimers, or participate in Auctions to acquire additional horses - it's your choice.
2. Design your Jockey Silk
Select the design and colours which best represent your honourable stable - your silk will become the unique identity for your very own stable of virtual horses.
3. Train your Virtual HorseYour first virtual horse is trained up to peak fitness and is ready to race. In future your horses can be trained and their racing preferences determined through training runs
4. Select and apply Tack Products
Your first virtual horse comes equipped with alumites (racing shoes) and is gelded (helps keep your horse focused on racing). All tack products are optional but powerful tools in giving your horses the speed, endurance and adaptability that they may require to be winners in virtual horse racing.
5. Enter your Virtual Horse into a Race
You can race your first virtual horse in free races. A variety of daily races attracting differing prize pools are also offered over a number of tracks, distances and conditions.
6. Race in live 3D for the prize money!Your skill and winning strategy all come into play at this exciting moment as you race against your rivals...watching the 3D racing action live on a revolutionary raceviewer...cheering as your champion virtual horse crosses the finish line in victory and wins the lucrative cash prizes on offer!
To play, simply click the Raceclubs link below to setup your stable and race your own horse:
CLICK HERE for www.LadbrokesRaceclubs.com