Specific Games Rules for the BEE HAPPY Game ("BEE HAPPY Conditions")
1. BEE HAPPY is played subject to these BEE HAPPY Conditions as well as the Terms of the Site and (where relevant) General Rules. The Terms of the Site and Ladbrokes' General Rules will apply to any situations not covered by these BEE HAPPY Conditions but, in the event of any inconsistency, these BEE HAPPY Conditions will prevail. By playing the BEE HAPPY Game you agree to be bound by these BEE HAPPY Conditions, the Terms of the Site and the General Rules (where relevant).
2. BEE HAPPY is the name given by Ladbrokes to betting at fixed odds on the outcome of a series (or single) spin of 7 reels with two symbols on each - a happy bee and an sad bee. Once you have set your stake, the 7 reels (petals) will spin until all 7 show up as happy faces. Sad faces will hold for the next spin, until all reels display happy faces.
3. Each of the 7 reels have an even chance of coming out as a happy bee or sad bee. We accept bets on how many spins it takes before you have 7 happy faces.
4. The payout for BEE HAPPY is depending on the number of spins it takes before all 7 reels show happy bees. You lose your stake if 7 happy faces appear on the first or second spin. The maximum number of spins is 13.
5. The maximum payout (meaning the aggregate winnings including returned stakes) for BEE HAPPY for any one 24-hour period to any individual customer (including any other person accessing the BEE HAPPY Game using your user identification or to any group of customers acting together) is £100,000.
6. The draws take place 'on demand'. Therefore, notwithstanding anything in the Terms of the Site or General Rules, you will not receive a confirmation message in order for your bet to be valid.
7. After each game your winnings will be credited to your Ladbrokes.com account.
8. BEE HAPPY bets cannot be combined with any other betting event, nor may 2 or more draws be combined in accumulative bets.Back to Game