In Chain Reactors you are paid out for chains of animated matching symbols similar to traditional puzzle games. Payouts vary between symbols and the larger the chain the bigger the payout. There are also 3 progressive jackpots to be won by achieving particular chains.
The payouts for achieving chains of different size and symbols are shown in the left of the game screen. A chain is any combination of 5 or more matching symbols adjacent either horizontally or vertically. Matching symbols that are adjacent diagonally will not chain together. Simply choose your starting stake and press BET to begin.
Symbols will fall from the top of the screen and settle in 5 rows each with 5 symbols. Where a chain occurs the symbols will react and explode, disappearing from the screen. Existing symbols and new symbols will fall to take their place. Reactions will continue automatically until no more chains occur.
You are paid out for each chain that occurs. A chain must include a minimum of 5 matching symbols but bigger chains are possible and payouts increase with the number of symbols in a chain. Your accumulated winnings are automatically added to your account.
Within Chain Reactors there are 3 different progressive jackpots to be won. Jackpots are won for achieving a chain with a particular symbol – Goldie. The mini jackpot is paid for a 5-symbol chain, the midi for 6 symbols and the maxi for matching 7 symbols or more. The current level for each jackpot is shown in the top left of the game screen.
Play more Chain Reactors Games:
To speak to one of our Assistants:-
Call 0800 032 1133 (or +350 200 43003 if dialling from outside the UK) – contact us at your convenience, 24 hours a day.
Or,- Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org for account queries, game questions or any other support matter.
Specific Games Rules for the Chain Reactors Game ("Chain Reactors Conditions")
1. Chain Reactors is played subject to these Chain Reactors Conditions as well as the Terms of the Site and (where relevant) General Rules . The Terms of the Site and Ladbrokes’ General Rules will apply to any situations not covered by these Chain Reactors Conditions but, in the event of any inconsistency, these Chain Reactors Conditions will prevail. By playing the Chain Reactors Game you agree to be bound by these Chain Reactors Conditions, the Terms of the Site and the General Rules (where relevant).
2. Chain Reactors is the name given by Ladbrokes to betting at fixed odds on achieving chains of matching symbols.
3. A valid chain is 5 matching symbols adjacent in any combination along horizontal or vertical planes.
4. Matching symbols that are adjacent diagonally do not combine towards a valid chain.
5. Multiple chains within a game are possible. You are paid out according to the number of matching symbols within a chain. Each symbol has a different payout for each number of matches. The payouts for each symbol and number of matches are shown within the game. If more than one chain occurs you receive the sum payout of every chain. The payouts for each symbol and number of matches are shown within the game.
6. The maximum payout (meaning the aggregate winnings including returned stakes) for Chain Reactors for any one 24-hour period to any individual customer (including any other person accessing the Chain Reactors Game using your user identification or to any group of customers acting together) is £100,000.
8. Chain Reactors bets cannot be combined with any other betting event, nor may 2 or more draws be combined in accumulative bets.
9. Payouts quoted and bets offered may be altered from time to time.
Additional Specific Games Rules for the ‘Chain Reactors ("‘Chain Reactors jackpot ")
1. These Chain Reactors jackpot Conditions apply to the Chain Reactors jackpot Round game in addition to the Chain Reactors Conditions. In the event of any inconsistency between the Chain Reactors jackpot conditions and the Chain Reactors Conditions, the Chain Reactors jackpot Conditions shall prevail.
2. There are 3 levels of jackpot in Chain Reactors based on achieving chains consisting of the Goldie symbol. The mini jackpot is paid for matching 5 symbols, the midi for 6 and the maxi for 7 or more.
3. The minimum stake to qualify for any of the three Jackpot levels is £1.00 (or currency equivalent). If you stake less than the minimum value, the Jackpots are disabled and appear greyed-out in the in-game screens.
4. Progressive Jackpot winners will receive the amount shown in the game, subject to confirmation against the game server. Where there is a difference the game server amount will be paid.
5. If two or more persons win the jackpot before the ticker can reset then the first win to be recorded on our server will be deemed to have won the ticker amount. Subsequent winners will receive the re-seed value plus any incremental growth in the intervening time.
www.ladbrokesgames.com - from the high street's favourite bookmaker, we bring you the best range of online instant win betting games. Choose from virtual sports, hi-lo games, numbers and keno games, scratchcards and Jackpots. With great payouts and stakes to suit all pockets - you can even try our games for free with no sign-up required.