Chain Reactors 100
More Reactors, More ways to win, 100 of the loveable creatures!!
What Is Chain Reactors 100?
In Chain Reactors 100 you are paid out for chains of animated matching symbols similar to traditional puzzle games. Payouts vary between symbols and the larger the chain the bigger the payout.
There are also 3 progressive jackpots to be won by achieving particular chains.
How To Play Chain Reactors 100
The payouts for achieving chains of different sizes and symbols are shown in the left of the game screen. A chain is any combination of 6 or more matching symbols adjacent either horizontally or vertically. Matching symbols that are adjacent diagonally will not chain together.
Simply choose your starting stake and press BET to begin. Symbols will fall from the top of the screen and settle in 10 rows each with 10 symbols. Where a chain occurs the symbols will react and explode, disappearing from the screen. Existing symbols and new symbols will fall to take their place. Reactions will continue automatically until no more chains occur.You are paid out for each chain that occurs. A chain must include a minimum of 6 matching symbols but bigger chains are possible and payouts increase with the number of symbols in a chain. Your accumulated winnings are automatically added to your account.
Within Chain Reactors there are 3 different progressive jackpots to be won. Jackpots are won for achieving a chain with a particular symbol – Goldie.
The mini jackpot is paid for a 35-39 symbol chain.
The midi jackpot is paid for a 40-44 symbol chain.
The maxi jackpot is paid for matching 45 symbols or more.
The current level for each jackpot is shown in the top left of the game screen. Any Goldie symbols that appear in a chain less than 35 icons, does not activate any win,although will cause a reaction.
More from the Chain Reactors Series:
To speak to one of our Assistants:-
Call 0800 032 1133 (or +350 200 43003 if dialling from outside the UK) – contact us at your convenience, 24 hours a day.
Or,- Email us at: email@example.com for account queries, game questions or any other support matter.
Specific Games Rules for the Chain Reactors 100 Game ("Chain Reactors 100 Conditions")
1. Chain Reactors 100 is played subject to these Chain Reactors 100 Conditions as well as the Terms of the Site and (where relevant) General Rules . The Terms of the Site and Ladbr /okes’ General Rules will apply to any situations not covered by these Chain Reactors 100 Conditions but, in the event of any inconsistency, these Chain Reactors 100 Conditions will prevail. By playing the Chain Reactors 100 Game you agree to be bound by these Chain Reactors 100 Conditions, the Terms of the Site and the General Rules (where relevant).
2. Chain Reactors 100 is the name given by Ladbr /okes to betting at fixed odds on achieving chains of matching symbols.
3. A valid chain is 6 matching symbols adjacent in any combination along horizontal or vertical planes.
4. Matching symbols that are adjacent diagonally do not combine towards a valid chain.
5. Multiple chains within a game are possible. You are paid out according to the number of matching symbols within a chain. Each symbol has a different payout for each number of matches. The payouts for each symbol and number of matches are shown within the game. If more than one chain occurs you receive the sum payout of every chain. The payouts for each symbol and number of matches are shown within the game.
6. The maximum payout (meaning the aggregate winnings including returned stakes) for Chain Reactors 100 for any one 24-hour period to any individual customer (including any other person accessing the Chain Reactors 100 Game using your user identification or to any group of customers acting together) is £100,000.
7. The draws take place 'on demand'. Therefore, notwithstanding anything in the Terms of the Site or General Rules, you will not receive a confirmation message in order for your bet to be valid.
8. Chain Reactors 100 bets cannot be combined with any other betting event, nor may 2 or more draws be combined in accumulative bets.
9. Payouts quoted and bets offered may be altered from time to time.
1. These Chain Reactors 100 jackpot Conditions apply to the Chain Reactors 100 progressive jackpots in addition to the Chain Reactors 100 Conditions. In the event of any inconsistency between the Chain Reactors 100progressive jackpot conditions and the Chain Reactors 100 Conditions, the Chain Reactors 100 progressive jackpot Conditions shall prevail.
2. There are 3 levels of progressive jackpots in Chain Reactors 100 based on achieving chains consisting of the Goldie symbol. The mini jackpot is paid for matching 35-39 symbols, the midi jackpot is paid for matching 40-44 symbols and the maxi jackpot is paid for matching 45 symbols or more.
3. Progressive Jackpot winners will receive the amount shown in the game, subject to confirmation against the game server. Where there is a difference the game server amount will be paid.
4. If two or more persons win the jackpot before the ticker can reset then the first win to be recorded on our server will be deemed to have won the ticker amount. Subsequent winners will receive the re-seed value plus any incremental growth in the intervening time.
www.ladbrokesgames.com - from the high street's favourite bookmaker, we bring you the best range of online instant win betting games. Choose from virtual sports, hi-lo games, numbers and keno games, scratchcards and Jackpots. With great payouts and stakes to suit all pockets - you can even try our games for free with no sign-up required.