Chain Reactors Super Trails is the latest version of the ever popular Chain Reactors Game. The idea of the game is to create reactions by matching 5+ symbols either vertically or horizontally, to win a multiple of your starting stake.
If you generate 7+ reactions from the same stake you will trigger 15 ‘Free Falls’, in which two standard symbols are replaced by two new symbols only available in ‘Free Falls’.
Players can also trigger ‘The Bomb Feature’ or ‘The Dragon Feature’ by reaching the top of the bomb or fire chain seen on the left hand side of the screen. Players move one place up each chain every time they create a bomb or flame reaction in the standard game. Once at the top of either chain, the feature will be activated. The chain will reset to the bottom after activating the feature game.
And that’s not all, achieve enough ‘Goldie’ reactions to reach the Progressive Jackpot. Every time you create a reaction of ‘Goldie' Symbols you will see a yellow bar rise on the left hand side of the screen. Reach the top and jackpot is yours providing you are playing at a starting stake of £1 or more.
Simply choose your starting stake and press BET to begin. Symbols will fall from the top of the screen and where a chain occurs the symbols will react and explode, disappearing from the screen. Existing symbols and new symbols will fall to take their place. Reactions will continue automatically until no more chains occur.
You are paid out for each chain that occurs. A chain must include a minimum of 5 matching symbols but bigger chains are possible and payouts increase with the number of symbols in a chain. Your accumulated winnings are automatically added to your account.
Free Falls feature
Be rewarded with 15 Free Falls by triggering 7 or more reactions in one ‘trail’. Free Falls will play out automatically and any cumulative winnings will be added to your balance automatically.
The ‘Bomb Feature’ involves a number of bombs dropping onto the screen where they are caught by the reactor In that position; some characters will pass the bomb to another character, after a short pause the bombs will explode. All icons next to the exploding bomb will be destroyed and a cash award as per the paytable below will be awarded. This ‘reactive bonus’ does not contribute to the trail.
Max impact radius of 8.
The ‘Dragon Feature’ involves a dragon appearing in the middle of the screen, moving along a random path, devouring a random number of characters with its flame. Every character that dragon destroys results in a cash reward as per the paytable below. This ‘reactive bonus’ does not contribute to the trail.
Max impact radius of 8.
Within Chain Reactors Super Trails there is the opportunity to win a progressive jackpot. The jackpot can be won for achieving a chain with a particular symbol – Goldie. The jackpot is paid for matching 30 Goldie symbols or more in a connecting chain whilst playing at a minimum starting stake of £1. The current level for each jackpot is shown in the top left of the game screen.
To speak to one of our Assistants:-
Call 0800 032 1133 (or +350 200 43003 if dialling from outside the UK) – contact us at your convenience, 24 hours a day.
Or,- Email us at: email@example.com for account queries, game questions or any other support matter.
Specific Games Rules for the Chain Reactors Super Trails Game ("Chain Reactors Super Trails Conditions")
1. Chain Reactors Super Trails is played subject to these Chain Reactors Super Trails Conditions as well as the Terms of the Site and (where relevant) General Rules . The Terms of the Site and Ladbrokes’ General Rules will apply to any situations not covered by these Chain Reactors Super Trails Conditions but, in the event of any inconsistency, these Chain Reactors Super Trails Conditions will prevail. By playing the Chain Reactors Super Trails Game you agree to be bound by these Chain Reactors Super Trails Conditions, the Terms of the Site and the General Rules (where relevant).
2. Chain Reactors Super Trails is the name given by Ladbrokes to betting at fixed odds on achieving chains of matching symbols.
3. A valid chain is 5+ matching symbols adjacent in any combination along horizontal or vertical planes.
4. Matching symbols that are adjacent diagonally do not combine towards a valid chain.
5. Multiple chains within a game are possible. You are paid out according to the number of matching symbols within a chain. Each symbol has a different payout for each number of matches. The payouts for each symbol and number of matches are shown within the game. If more than one chain occurs you receive the sum payout of every chain. The payouts for each symbol and number of matches are shown within the game.
6. The maximum payout (meaning the aggregate winnings including returned stakes) for Chain Reactors Super Trails for any one 24-hour period to any individual customer (including any other person accessing the Chain Reactors Super Trails Game using your user identification or to any group of customers acting together) is £100,000.
7. The draws take place 'on demand'. Therefore, notwithstanding anything in the Terms of the Site or General Rules, you will not receive a confirmation message in order for your bet to be valid.
8. Chain Reactors Super Trails bets cannot be combined with any other betting event, nor may 2 or more draws be combined in accumulative bets.
9. Payouts quoted and bets offered may be altered from time to time.
Additional Specific Games Rules for the ‘Chain Reactors Super Trails ("Chain Reactors Super Trails")
1. These Chain Reactors Super Trails jackpot Conditions apply to the Chain Reactors Super Trails jackpot Round game in addition to the Chain Reactors Super Trails Conditions. In the event of any inconsistency between the Chain Reactors Super Trails jackpot conditions and the Chain Reactors Super Trails Conditions, the Chain Reactors Super Trails jackpot Conditions shall prevail.
2. There is one jackpot in Chain Reactors Super Trails based on achieving chains consisting of the Goldie symbol. The jackpot is paid for triggering 30 or more matching symbols. A minimum stake of £1 must be placed to be eligible to win the jackpot prize.
3. Progressive Jackpot winners will receive the amount shown in the game, subject to confirmation against the game server. Where there is a difference the game server amount will be paid.
4. If two or more persons win the jackpot before the ticker can reset then the first win to be recorded on our server will be deemed to have won the ticker amount. Subsequent winners will receive the re-seed value plus any incremental growth in the intervening time.
www.ladbrokesgames.com - from the high street's favourite bookmaker, we bring you the best range of online instant win betting games. Choose from virtual sports, hi-lo games, numbers and keno games, scratchcards and Jackpots. With great payouts and stakes to suit all pockets - you can even try our games for free with no sign-up required.