What Is Deal Or No Deal?
Deal Or No Deal is an online version of the massively popular TV show. Pick a box then reveal the contents of the remaining ones. Will you hold your nerve or Take the offer when the mysterious Banker calls?
The Deal or No Deal Game
In Deal or No Deal there are 26 boxes, each containing a different prize value. At the start you must select one box to remain unopened until the end. Choose carefully, the aim is to select the box containing the top prize. Afterwards there are several rounds in which you must open the remaining boxes to reveal their contents. After each round The Banker will make an offer for your box. You either take the deal or decline it to play on. Every game has a payout; the longer you keep the big money in play the more The Banker is forced to increase their offer.
How To Play Deal or No Deal
Choose your stake using the stake selector. As you change your stake you can see the potential payouts change in the paytables to the left and right of the game window. Then choose a box to keep. Click to open the remaining boxes in a sequence of rounds to reveal their contents or you have the option to use the “Quickpick” functionality that will randomly select the boxes to reveal. After each round the banker will ring with an offer for your box. Click on the telephone to answer the call and view the offer. Choose DEAL to accept the offer or NO DEAL to reject it and play on.
When there are only two boxes left The Banker will make their final offer. Rejecting the offer will reveal both boxes and pay out the amount within the box you chose at the start of the game.
The following number of boxes must be opened in each round:
- 1 - 6 Boxes
- 2 - 5 Boxes
- 3 - 5 Boxes
- 4 - 4 Boxes
- 5 - 4 Boxes
- 6 - Final Offer
The game is over when you either accept an offer from The Banker or reject their final offer. Winnings are automatically added to your account.
If you have any query at all regarding using your account or playing our games, we are here to help. At Ladbrokes we have a dedicated Customer Service team available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Before you contact us please see our Frequently Asked Questions section. In this sections we detail the answers to the most common questions that our customers ask us. But don't worry if you cannot find the answer there - we will soon be able to find it for you!
To speak to one of our Assistants:
- Call 0800 032 1133 (or +350 200 43003 if dialling from outside the UK) – contact us at your convenience, 24 hours a day.
- Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org for account queries, game questions or any other support matter.
We guarantee to respond to your email within 24 hours of receipt.
More Deal or No Deal Games:
Specific Games Rules for the Deal Or No Deal Game ("Deal Or No Deal ")
1. Deal Or No Deal is played subject to these Deal Or No Deal Conditions as well as the Terms of the Site and (where relevant) General Rules. The Terms of the Site and Ladbrokes' General Rules will apply to any situations not covered by these Deal Or No Deal Conditions but, in the event of any inconsistency, these rules will prevail. By playing the Deal Or No Deal Game you agree to be bound by these Deal Or No Deal Conditions, the Terms of the Site and the General Rules (where relevant).
2. Deal Or No Deal is the name licensed by Ladbrokes for betting at fixed odds on the result of selecting one box from 26, each containing a different prize value. As the contents of the remaining boxes are revealed an offer to buy the contents or the selected box will be made at various stages.
3. The maximum payout (meaning the aggregate winnings including returned stakes) for Deal Or No Deal in any 24-hour period to any individual customer (including any other person accessing the Deal Or No Deal Game using your user identification) or to any group of customers acting together is £100,000.
5. Deal Or No Deal bets cannot be combined with any other betting event, nor may 2 or more draws be combined in accumulative bets.
6. Payouts quoted and bets offered may be altered from time to time.
7. "Deal Or No Deal" is a trademark of Endemol UK.
www.ladbrokesgames.com - from the high street's favourite bookmaker, we bring you the best range of online instant win betting games. Choose from virtual sports, hi-lo games, numbers and keno games, scratchcards and Jackpots. With great payouts and stakes to suit all pockets - you can even try our games for free with no sign-up required.