Deal Or No Deal Instant Win
Win up to £100,000 for a £2 stake!
Can you box clever......
Deal Or No Deal Instant Win Instant Win is an online Scratchcard style game. There are 22 numbered boxes, all concealing the prizes displayed on the left and right hand side of the screen. The same amount may be concealed in more than one box.
Beneath each displayed prize, the row of grey squares indicates how many boxes containing that exact amount you need to open to win each prize.For example, to win £25,000, you need to open 5 boxes containing £25,000. To win £500 you need to open 3 boxes containing £500. The Banker will also offer you the chance to trade in you lucky box for to try your luck in the bonus game.
How To Play
The stake in the game is fixed to £2 (or currency equivalent) so simply press 'PLAY' to begin. Then choose your lucky box. Can’t decide? Use the 'AUTOPICK' button in the top right of the game screen. The number of cash amounts that need to be found to win a prize are indicated by the grey boxes below each potential prize. Start revealing the cash amounts by clicking on the remaining boxes to open them or use 'AUTOPICK' if you are in a hurry. As the amounts are revealed they are marked off on the prize table. The number of boxes required to be opened is shown in the top of the game screen.
After opening the first 14 boxes the Banker will call and offer you the chance to play the bonus game instead of completing the main game. Please see below for an explanation of this feature. Choose 'DEAL' to accept the offer and terminate the main game or 'NO DEAL' to continue the main game.
When only your lucky box and one other box remain the Banker will offer you the chance to swap the boxes. If you accept the swap the amount in your lucky box will be revealed but disregarded. If the amount in the remaining box completes a row of boxes below a cash prize you win that amount.
If you reject the swap the amount in the other box will be revealed but disregarded. . If the amount in your lucky box completes a row of boxes below a cash prize you win that amount.
If you choose to play the bonus game (by pressing 'DEAL' when the Banker makes the offer) the main game will terminate and you will be presented with 3 potential prize amounts. Below these will be 3 boxes. Open all 3 boxes and if any of the amounts in the boxes match any of the 3 amounts shown above then you win that prize.
Any winnings are automatically added to your account.
To speak to one of our Assistants:-
Call 0800 032 1133 (or +350 200 43003 if dialling from outside the UK) – contact us at your convenience, 24 hours a day.
Or,- Email us at: email@example.com for account queries, game questions or any other support matter.
1. Deal Or No Deal Instant Win is played subject to these Deal Or No Deal Instant Win Conditions as well as the Terms of the Site and (where relevant) General Rules. The Terms of the Site and Ladbrokes’ General Rules will apply to any situations not covered by these Deal Or No Deal Instant Win Conditions but, in the event of any inconsistency, these rules will prevail. By playing the Deal Or No Deal Instant Win Game you agree to be bound by these Deal Or No Deal Instant Win Conditions, the Terms of the Site and the General Rules (where relevant).
2. Deal Or No Deal Instant Win is the name licensed by Ladbrokes for betting at fixed odds on the result of matching cash amounts concealed within 21 boxes against the number of amounts required to win a prize. Alternatively a bonus game may be played where cash amounts concealed within 3 boxes must be matched against 2 possible prize vales.
3. The maximum payout (meaning the aggregate winnings including returned stakes) for Deal Or No Deal Instant Win in any 24-hour period to any individual customer (including any other person accessing the Deal Or No Deal Instant Win Game using your user identification) or to any group of customers acting together is £100,000.
4. The game takes place 'on demand'. Therefore, notwithstanding anything in the Terms of the Site or General Rules, you will not receive a confirmation message in order for your bet to be valid.
5. Deal Or No Deal Instant Win bets cannot be combined with any other betting event, nor may 2 or more draws be combined in accumulative bets.
6. Payouts quoted and bets offered may be altered from time to time.
7. “Deal Or No Deal Instant Win” is a trademark of Endemol UK.
www.ladbrokesgames.com - from the high street's favourite bookmaker, we bring you the best range of online instant win betting games. Choose from virtual sports, hi-lo games, numbers and keno games, scratchcards and Jackpots. With great payouts and stakes to suit all pockets - you can even try our games for free with no sign-up required.