Deal Or No Deal Jackpot
The classic game – now with side bets and huge progressive jackpot
What Is Deal Or No Deal Jackpot?
Deal Or No Deal Jackpot is an online version of the massively popular TV show. Pick a box then reveal the contents of the remaining ones. Place side bets predicting the amount in your box and what your next offer could be. Plus look out for the Jackpot token in your lucky box for a chance to play the new progressive Jackpot game and win a life-changing amount! Will you hold your nerve or Take the offer when the mysterious Banker calls?
The Main Game In Deal or No Deal there are 26 boxes, each containing a different prize value. At the start you must select one box to remain unopened until the end. Choose carefully, the aim is to select the box containing the top prize. Afterwards there are several rounds in which you must open the remaining boxes to reveal their contents. After each round The Banker will make an offer for your box. You either take the deal or decline it to play on. Every game has a payout; the longer you keep the big money in play the more The Banker is forced to increase their offer.
How To Play Deal or No Deal Jackpot
Choose your stake using the stake selector. As you change your stake you can see the potential payouts change in the paytables to the left and right of the game window. Then choose a box to keep. Click to open the remaining boxes in a sequence of rounds to reveal their contents or you have the option to use the “Quickpick” functionality that will randomly select the boxes to open. After each round the phone will ring and the Banker will make an offer for your box. Choose DEAL to accept the offer or NO DEAL to reject it and play on.
When there are only two boxes left The Banker will make their final offer. If you reject the offer, The Banker will ask you whether you would like to Swap your box with the one remaining on the shelf. Accept the swap by choosing YES or keep your box by selecting NO. If you decline the swap you are paid the amount within the box currently on the table that you chose at the start of the game. If you accept the swap the boxes are switched and you are paid the amount within the new lucky box.
The following number of boxes must be opened in each round
- 1 - 6 Boxes
- 2 - 5 Boxes
- 3 - 5 Boxes
- 4 - 4 Boxes
- 5 - 4 Boxes
- 6 - Final Offer
The game is over when you either accept an offer from The Banker or reject their final offer and accept/decline a swap. Winnings are automatically added to your account.
There are two side bets available throughout the game. These appear to the left and right of the paytables and across the bottom of the game window.
What's In My Box?
This bet allows you to predict the specific amount that is in your lucky box or whether that amount is within a certain group. Group bets include predicting the amount is within the lowest five values ('Bankers Power 5'), Highest five values ('Power 5'), or is a red or a blue value. You can bet on the same amount over a number of rounds provided it is still in play. If the amount is eliminated from the game, that bet is lost. Winning bets payout at the end of the game when the amount in your lucky box is revealed. If you swap your box after rejecting the Bankers final offer then what's in my box bets are paid out according to the contents of the new lucky box.
What's My Next Offer?
This bet allows you to predict the range that your next Banker's Offer will fall in. A new range of bets will be available after each Bankers Offer. What's my next offer bets payout after each Banker's Offer is made.
How to Play Side Bets
Choose your chip value from the chip range in the bottom left of the screen. The chip chosen will replace the mouse cursor when hovering over available bets. Click on your chosen bet to place chip. A pop-up will appear displaying the Stake, the payout of the bet and the potential returns of the bet being placed. Multiple chips can be placed per bet option. The Total Side Bets display at the bottom of the screen will display the amount that is staked. The UNDO Button removes the last chip placed. Holding down SHIFT on your keyboard while clicking on placed bets will also remove chips placed one-by one. The Clear button will remove all side bets placed for that particular round. You have to press CONFIRM to submit your side bets before you are allowed to continue with the main game. If there are any unconfirmed side bets you will be prompted to either confirm your side bets or clear them before continuing with the main game. The stake placed for side bets will be deducted from your account balance when the bets are confirmed and will be added to your Bet amount. Side bets will automatically close when a box is opened in the main game.
For What's In My Box bets, you can cover the same amounts/groups in every round rounds as long as they have not been eliminated. Additional chips placed will appear in the original chip stack. A pop-up will display showing you the previous bets made on this option with the varying payouts.
Winnings will be displayed in the bottom right hand corner of the side betting area per round and will also be credited to your account as the bets are won.
In Round 1, side bets can be placed after your lucky box has been chosen and before the first box is picked for the round.
In Rounds 2, 3, 4, 5, side bets can be placed after 'NO DEAL' is chosen and before the first box is picked for the round.
Side bets can be turned off using the option in the bottom left of the game window. Turn side bets on again by left clicking the mouse on a side bet area or via the option in the bottom left.
If at the end of the main game the special Jackpot Token appears from the box that remains on the table you will be taken to play the Deal or No Deal Jackpot game.
Again, 26 boxes will be on display. 5 Jackpot tokens are hidden in 5 different boxes out of the 26. You have to try and find as many of the 5 tokens as possible, however you can only open five boxes. If you find all 5 tokens you will win the Progressive Jackpot prize. Consolation prizes will awarded for finding less than 5 tokens.
Once the game is over you will be returned to the main game stake selection screen.
Your chance of getting to the jackpot round depends on your stake. The higher your stake the more likely you will be to get to the jackpot round.
|Stake||Chance of entry to jackpot round, approx 1 in;|
Deal or No Deal Range:
To speak to one of our Assistants:-
Call 0800 032 1133 (or +350 200 43003 if dialling from outside the UK) – contact us at your convenience, 24 hours a day.
Or,- Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org for account queries, game questions or any other support matter.
1. Deal Or No Deal Jackpot is played subject to these Deal Or No Deal Jackpot Conditions as well as the Terms of the Site and (where relevant) General Rules. The Terms of the Site and Ladbrokes’ General Rules will apply to any situations not covered by these Deal Or No Deal Jackpot Conditions but, in the event of any inconsistency, these rules will prevail. By playing the Deal Or No Deal Jackpot game you agree to be bound by these Deal Or No Deal Jackpot Conditions, the Terms of the Site and the General Rules (where relevant).
2. Deal Or No Deal Jackpot is the name licensed by Ladbrokes for betting at fixed odds on the result of selecting one box from 26, each containing a different prize value. As the contents of the remaining boxes are revealed an offer to buy the contents or the selected box will be made at various stages.
3. Excluding the Progressive Jackpot the maximum payout (meaning the aggregate winnings including returned stakes) for Deal Or No Deal in any 24-hour period to any individual customer (including any other person accessing the Deal Or No Deal Game using your user identification) or to any group of customers acting together is £250,000.
4. The game takes place 'on demand'. Therefore, notwithstanding anything in the Terms of the Site or General Rules, you will not receive a confirmation message in order for your bet to be valid.
5. Deal Or No Deal bets cannot be combined with any other betting event, nor may 2 or more draws be combined in accumulative bets.
6. Payouts quoted and bets offered may be altered from time to time.
7. “Deal Or No Deal” and “Deal Or No Deal Jackpot” are trademarks of Endemol UK.
Additional Specific Games Rules for the ‘Deal Or No Deal Jackpot – Jackpot Round ("‘Deal Or No Deal Jackpot - Jackpot Round Conditions")
1. These Deal Or No Deal Jackpot - Jackpot Round Conditions apply to the Deal Or No Deal Jackpot - Jackpot Round game in addition to the Deal Or No Deal Jackpot Conditions. In the event of any inconsistency between the Deal Or No Deal Jackpot - Jackpot Round Conditions and the Deal Or No Deal Jackpot Conditions, the Deal Or No Deal Jackpot - Jackpot Round Conditions shall prevail.
2. Deal Or No Deal Jackpot - Jackpot Round is based on finding 5 jackpot symbols randomly hidden amongst 26 boxes to win the progressive jackpot or finding 0,1,2,3 or 4 symbols to win consolation prizes.
3.Progressive Jackpot winners will receive the amount shown on the jackpot ticker, subject to confirmation against the game server.
4. If two or more persons win the jackpot before the ticker can reset then the first win to be recorded on our server will be deemed to have won the ticker amount. Subsequent winners will receive the re-seed value plus any incremental growth in the intervening time.
5. Chance of entry to the jackpot round is dependant on stake. Higher stakes have a better chance of getting to the jackpot round.
|Stake||Chance of entry to jackpot round, approx 1 in;|
www.ladbrokesgames.com - from the high street's favourite bookmaker, we bring you the best range of online instant win betting games. Choose from virtual sports, hi-lo games, numbers and keno games, scratchcards and Jackpots. With great payouts and stakes to suit all pockets - you can even try our games for free with no sign-up required.