What is Rubik's Riches?
The game is based on the popular Rubik's cube puzzle. Players simply select their required stake level, press the PLAY button and the cube will rotate for a short period of time before stopping. Only 3 sides of the cube are shown and used for payout purposes. The player is awarded payouts for each line and side completed on the cube.
During each game the RUBIK's icon at the top of the screen may be illuminated to award the player the Bonus Game.
Press the Stake Up button to increase the value of stake that you wish to play at.
Press the Stake Down button to decrease the value of the stake that you wish to play at.
How to Play Rubiks Riches
Press Play to start the game. The Rubik's Cube will then start to rotate randomly. Between 0and 6 of the letters of the logo will then light up and play a sound as they light. (If all 6 letters are lit, then after any winnings have been highlighted, the player will get to the FreePlays bonus).
The cube will then stop rotating and the amount won will be determined by the number of lines and sides of the same colour. 3 squares of the same colour in a straight line(not diagonal) on the same side will count as one winning line. If all the squares on a side are the same colour then a bonus payout is also awarded for that side as well as the line payouts.
The side payouts are located in the top right hand side of the game. The line payouts are located on the left hand side of the game. Any winning lines or sides that have been completed will be highlighted on the paytables and your winnings will be credited to your account balance.
The colours of the squares are: Blue, Green, Orange, Red, White and Yellow. (These are all treated equally – there is no colour that is worth more than another colour)
The player has to choose one of the 27 squares that are on the cube. That will then peel off the sticker in that position which in turn will show a prize to the player. The prize will either be additional free spins or additional cubes.
The extra cubes will mean that the player has more chances to win and these will also be shown by the extra columns in the Line Payouts table and the Side Payouts table. The player will get to pick a random number of different squares until they peel one off that says START - at this point the FreePlays will begin.
FreePlays will each play out automatically and will be for the same stake that was placed for the original bet. FreePlays can be re-triggered during FreePlays. If all 6 letters of the Rubik's logo light up then an extra prize will be awarded. This time however the player does not get to choose any squares and is just shown what they have won. Only extra cubes or extra FreePlays are awarded at this stage. There is a maximum of 9 cubes in total that can be used, after that only additional FreePlays would be awarded.
By selecting the AutoPlay button, you can choose to play upto 25 plays automatically, one after the other. Select your stake as normal then press the AutoPlay button to select the number of AutoPlay bets you want before clicking the Play button.
After each play, the number of plays remaining will be displayed. You can stop AutoPlay from continuing onto the next game by pressing the Stop AutoPlay button, which turns it off and resets the number of plays back to 1. If you trigger the FreePlays mode whilst playing in AutoPlay mode, the game will automatically enter the Bonus Game and will stop Auto Play mode.
Turbo Mode On/Off
Select this button to play the game in Turbo Mode. This will allow you to reduce the animations and see the final results faster.
There are two different sets of audio available within the game. You can change it by pressing the Change Audio button in the bottom left hand side of the game.
To speak to one of our Assistants:-
Call 0800 032 1133 (or +350 200 43003 if dialling from outside the UK) – contact us at your convenience, 24 hours a day.
Or,- Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org for account queries, game questions or any other support matter.
Specific Games Rules for Rubik’s Riches("Rubik’s Riches")
1. Rubik's Riches is played subject to these Rubik's RichesConditions as well as the Terms of the Site and (where relevant) General Rules. The Terms of the Site and Ladbrokes' General Rules will apply to any situations not covered by these Rubik's Riches Conditions but, in the event of any inconsistency, these Rubik's Riches Conditions will prevail. By playing the Rubik's Riches Game you agree to be bound by these Rubik's Riches Conditions, the Terms of the Site and the General Rules (where relevant).
2. The maximum payout (meaning the aggregate winnings including returned stakes) for Rubik’s Riches for any one 24-hour period to any individual customer (including any other person accessing the Rubik’s Riches Game using your user identification) or to any group of customers acting together is £100,000.
3. The draws take place 'on demand'. Therefore, notwithstanding anything in the Terms of the Site or General Rules, you will not receive a confirmation message in order for your bet to be valid.
4. Rubik’s Riches bets cannot be combined with any other betting event, nor may 2 or more draws be combined in accumulative bets.
5. If, for whatever the reason, a player is disconnected from the games server, when they return to the game the game will start from where it left off.
6. Payouts quoted and bets offered may be altered from time to time.
www.ladbrokesgames.com - from the high street's favourite bookmaker, we bring you the best range of online instant win betting games. Choose from virtual sports, hi-lo games, numbers and keno games, scratchcards and Jackpots. With great payouts and stakes to suit all pockets - you can even try our games for free with no sign-up required.