Specific Games Rules for Rubik’s Riches("Rubik’s Riches")
1. Rubik's Riches is played subject to these Rubik's RichesConditions as well as the Terms of the Site and (where relevant) General Rules. The Terms of the Site and Ladbrokes' General Rules will apply to any situations not covered by these Rubik's Riches Conditions but, in the event of any inconsistency, these Rubik's Riches Conditions will prevail. By playing the Rubik's Riches Game you agree to be bound by these Rubik's Riches Conditions, the Terms of the Site and the General Rules (where relevant).
2. The maximum payout (meaning the aggregate winnings including returned stakes) for Rubik’s Riches for any one 24-hour period to any individual customer (including any other person accessing the Rubik’s Riches Game using your user identification) or to any group of customers acting together is £100,000.
3. The draws take place 'on demand'. Therefore, notwithstanding anything in the Terms of the Site or General Rules, you will not receive a confirmation message in order for your bet to be valid.
4. Rubik’s Riches bets cannot be combined with any other betting event, nor may 2 or more draws be combined in accumulative bets.
5. If, for whatever the reason, a player is disconnected from the games server, when they return to the game the game will start from where it left off.
6. Payouts quoted and bets offered may be altered from time to time.Back to Game