Specific Games Rules for the 3 Card Poker Gold Game ("3 Card Poker Gold Conditions")
1. 3 Card Poker Gold is played subject to these 3 Card Poker Gold Conditions as well as the Terms of the Site and (where relevant) General Rules. The Terms of the Site and Ladbrokes’ General Rules will apply to any situations not covered by these 3 Card Poker Gold Conditions but, in the event of any inconsistency, these rules will prevail. By playing the 3 Card Poker Gold Game you agree to be bound by these 3 Card Poker Gold Conditions, the Terms of the Site and the General Rules (where relevant).
2. 3 Card Poker Gold is the name given by Ladbrokes to betting at fixed odds on the results of a random number generator (RNG). Once bets are placed a light will travel around the board stopping on an individual numbered tiles. Betting Opportunities are on individual tiles, the number it will land on, if the number is Odd, Even, red or Black and the area the light will land within.
3. The maximum payout (meaning the aggregate winnings including returned stakes) for 3 Card poker Gold for any one 24-hour period to any individual customer (including any other person accessing the 3 Card Poker Gold Game using your user identification) or to any group of customers acting together is £100,000.
5. After the light has stopped, any winnings accrued will be credited to your Ladbrokes.com account.
6. Celtic Spirit bets cannot be combined with any other betting event, nor may 2 or more draws be combined in accumulative bets.
7. Payouts quoted and bets offered may be altered from time to time.Back to Game