1. European Multi-Hand Blackjack is played subject to these European Multi-Hand Blackjack Conditions in addition to Full Game Rules as well as the Terms of the Site and (where relevant) General Rules. The Terms of the Site and Ladbrokes’ General Rules will apply to any situations not covered by these European Multi-Hand Blackjack Conditions but, in the event of any inconsistency, these rules will prevail. By playing the European Multi-Hand Blackjack Game you agree to be bound by these European Multi-Hand Blackjack Conditions, the Terms of the Site and the General Rules (where relevant).
2. The maximum payout (meaning the aggregate winnings including returned stakes) for European Multi-Hand Blackjack for any one 24-hour period to any individual customer (including any other person accessing the European Multi-Hand Blackjack Game using your user identification) or to any group of customers acting together is £100,000.
3. The minimum stake value for European Multi Hand Blackjack is £1.00.
4. The draws take place 'on demand'. Therefore, notwithstanding anything in the Terms of the Site or General Rules, you will not receive a confirmation message in order for your bet to be valid.
5. European Multi-Hand Blackjack bets cannot be combined with any other betting event, nor may 2 or more draws be combined in accumulative bets.
6. If, for whatever the reason, a player is disconnected from the games server, the player can log in to Ladbrokesgames.com, re-enter European Multi-Hand Blackjack, and the game will resume where it previously left off.
7. Payouts quoted and bets offered may be altered from time to time.Back to Game