Specific Games Rules for the Snapjax Game ("Snapjax Conditions")
1. Snapjax is played subject to these Snapjax Conditions as well as the Terms of the Site and (where relevant) General Rules. The Terms of the Site and Ladbrokes' General Rules will apply to any situations not covered by these Snapjax Conditions but, in the event of any inconsistency, these Snapjax Conditions will prevail. By playing the Snapjax Game you agree to be bound by these Snapjax Conditions, the Terms of the Site and the General Rules (where relevant).
2. Snapjax is the name given by Ladbrokes to betting at fixed odds on the outcome of a standard Blackjack dealer hand.
3. Snapjax uses 6 decks of cards shuffled after each game. An Ace can have a value of either 1 or 11. The dealer will draw up to and including 16 and stick on 17 or above.
4. We accept bets outcome of the Blackjack draw.
5. The maximum payout (meaning the aggregate winnings including returned stakes) for Snapjax for any one 24-hour period to any individual customer (including any other person accessing the Snapjax Game using your user identification or to any group of customers acting together) is £100,000.
7. After each game your winnings will be credited to your Ladbrokes.com account.
8. Snapjax bets cannot be combined with any other betting event, nor may 2 or more rounds be combined in accumulative bets.
9. Payouts quoted and bets offered may be altered from time to time.Back to Game