Casino Dice is a fun and simple dice game where you simply predict the total of two dice rolled; it couldn’t be easier! Hedge your bets with the ability to place varying stakes on multiple outcomes and choose to play in the double up feature for the chance to double your winnings. Keep doubling for even greater returns.
Casino Dice simply involves predicting the combined face up value of two dice rolled together. The possible outcomes range between 2 to 12. Some outcomes are more likely than others, which is reflected in the odds offered. You can bet on as many outcomes as you wish and select the same or a different stake for each.
’Double Up’ feature
If your bet is a winner, you then have to option to play in the ‘Double Up’ feature. Should you choose to play another two dice are rolled in succession; you must predict whether the last dice rolled will be higher or lower than the first. Every correct prediction results gives you the chance to try to double the winnings again or collect. Any wrong prediction results in losing all the winnings from the game. If the face value of the two dice is the same, then you do not win but are given one more chance to choose again. If the face value of the two dice is the same on the second roll, then then all the winnings are lost.
Select your default stake per a bet using the chip selector in the right side of the window. Use the up and down arrows/buttons to increase and decrease the value of the selected chip. Then make your selections by placing a chip on the relevant area on the betting board. The bet type, stakes, odds and potential payout amount are shown in the floating information window that pops ups upon hovering over a bet type. You can adjust the individual stake for each bet by placing more chips of the same or increased value. Your total stake is displayed in the top, right area of the game window. Press ROLL to roll the dice. Winning selections will be shown highlighted on the board.
Following a winning bet, you have the option to play for doubling the winnings. Select HIGHER or LOWER to play or COLLECT to collect the winnings, which will be credited to your account.
The Bet Types
The following bet types are available in the game:
BET ON A SINGLE NUMBER
These are individual Bets on the total value of the two rolled dice i.e. 2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12
SPLIT BET OR TWO NUMBER BET
These bets are placed on a line that divides two adjacent numbers. The bet is that either of those two numbers will come up as the total value of the two rolled dice i.e. 2/3, 3/4, 4/5, 5/6, 6/7, 7/8, 8/9, 9/10, 10/11, 11/12
NUMBER RANGE BET
These bets are placed on the three number ranges of the board. The bet is that the total value of the two rolled dice is within a range. The three ranges are:
Payouts are made as follows:
To speak to one of our Assistants:-
Call 0800 032 1133 (or +350 200 43003 if dialling from outside the UK) – contact us at your convenience, 24 hours a day.
Or,- Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org for account queries, game questions or any other support matter.
Specific Games Rules for the Casino Dice Game ("Casino Dice Conditions")
1. Casino Dice is played subject to these Casino Dice Conditions as well as the Terms of the Site and (where relevant) General Rules. The Terms of the Site and Ladbrokes' General Rules will apply to any situations not covered by these Casino Dice Conditions but, in the event of any inconsistency, these Casino Dice Conditions will prevail. By playing the Casino Dice Game you agree to be bound by these Casino Dice Conditions, the Terms of the Site and the General Rules (where relevant).
2. Casino Dice is the name given by Ladbrokes to betting at fixed odds on the combined outcome of 2 standard 6-sided dice numbered 1-6. There are 11 possible outcomes between 2 and 12.
3. We accept bets on the combined face up total of both dice rolled.
4. Successful bets on the total of 2 dice rolled allow you to attempt to double your winnings by correctly predicting whether the second dice rolled out of 2 in succession will be higher or lower than the first.
5. In the double feature if the same value is rolled for both dice you will have 1 more chance to correctly predict the outcome. If you guess incorrectly or two identical values are rolled the 2nd time then all winnings are lost.
6. You can double up indefinitely up to the maximum payout within the game or until an incorrect prediction is made. See points 5 & 7 for further rules.
7. The maximum payout (meaning the aggregate winnings including returned stakes) for Casino Dice for any one 24-hour period to any individual customer (including any other person accessing the Casino Dice Game using your user identification or to any group of customers acting together) is £100,000.
9. After each game your winnings will be credited to your Ladbrokes.com account.
10. Casino Dice bets cannot be combined with any other betting event, nor may 2 or more draws be combined in accumulative bets.
11. Payouts quoted and bets offered may be altered from time to time.
www.ladbrokesgames.com - from the high street's favourite bookmaker, we bring you the best range of online instant win betting games. Choose from virtual sports, hi-lo games, numbers and keno games, scratchcards and Jackpots. With great payouts and stakes to suit all pockets - you can even try our games for free with no sign-up required.