Specific Games Rules for the Shut the Box Game ("Shut The Box Conditions")
1. Shut the Box is played subject to these Shut the Box Conditions as well as the Terms of the Site and (where relevant) General Rules. The Terms of the Site and Ladbrokes' General Rules will apply to any situations not covered by these Shut the Box Conditions but, in the event of any inconsistency, these rules will prevail. By playing the Shut the Box Game you agree to be bound by these Shut the Box Conditions, the Terms of the Site and the General Rules (where relevant).
2. Shut the Box is the name given by Ladbrokes to betting at fixed odds on the results of a random number generator (RNG). A pair of dice is rolled to total a number the player then has to make this number by turning over a maximum of 2 tiles numbered 1 to 9. Once all tiles are turned over the box will be shut and the player will win the maximum payout. There is a double bonus if the box is shut when a double is rolled.
3. The maximum payout (meaning the aggregate winnings including returned stakes) for Shut the Box for any one 24-hour period to any individual customer (including any other person accessing the Shut the Box Game using your user identification) or to any group of customers acting together is £100,000.
5. After it is not possible to turn over anymore tiles , any winnings accrued will be credited to your Ladbrokes.com account.
6. Shut the box bets cannot be combined with any other betting event, nor may 2 or more draws be combined in accumulative bets.
7. Payouts quoted and bets offered may be altered from time to time.
www.ladbrokesgames.com - from the high street's favourite bookmaker, we bring you the best range of online instant win betting games. Choose from virtual sports, hi-lo games, numbers and keno games, scratchcards and Jackpots. With great payouts and stakes to suit all pockets - you can even try our games for free with no sign-up required.