The objective of the game is to shut the box by flipping over the tiles numbered 1 to 9. Roll the dice and the value of the two dice added up will be the number you need to flip over the tiles. If you roll a 6 for example you can flip over 6 or 5 and 1 or 4 and 2. You can only flip over 2 tiles to make the number rolled and once you have used a number you will not be able to use it again.
Choosing your stake
When entering the game you will be presented with a stake selection page. Click on the left or right arrows to increase or decrease your stake.
Rolling the dice
Just click the screen and dice will roll.
Flipping the Tiles
After rolling the dice you will need to choose which tiles you would like to turn over. When moving over the tiles they will illuminate to show you which tiles are available to turn over, you are only able to turn over a maximum of 2 tiles to make the number rolled. One you have turned a tile over you will not be able to use this tile again.
When you start the game you will see a score of 45, which is your starting score, every time you turn a tile that number on the tile will be taken off this score. Along the bar at the top you can see the payout depending on your score.
Shut the box
When you have turned over all the numbered tiles you will shut the box and receive the highest payout. Although if you shut the box on a double (e.g you have a 4 tile left and you roll double 2) you will receive a bonus-double of the highest payout.
To speak to one of our Assistants:-
Call 0800 032 1133 (or +350 200 43003 if dialling from outside the UK) – contact us at your convenience, 24 hours a day.
Or,- Email us at: email@example.com for account queries, game questions or any other support matter.
Specific Games Rules for the Shut the Box Game ("Shut The Box Conditions")
1. Shut the Box is played subject to these Shut the Box Conditions as well as the Terms of the Site and (where relevant) General Rules. The Terms of the Site and Ladbrokes' General Rules will apply to any situations not covered by these Shut the Box Conditions but, in the event of any inconsistency, these rules will prevail. By playing the Shut the Box Game you agree to be bound by these Shut the Box Conditions, the Terms of the Site and the General Rules (where relevant).
2. Shut the Box is the name given by Ladbrokes to betting at fixed odds on the results of a random number generator (RNG). A pair of dice is rolled to total a number the player then has to make this number by turning over a maximum of 2 tiles numbered 1 to 9. Once all tiles are turned over the box will be shut and the player will win the maximum payout. There is a double bonus if the box is shut when a double is rolled.
3. The maximum payout (meaning the aggregate winnings including returned stakes) for Shut the Box for any one 24-hour period to any individual customer (including any other person accessing the Shut the Box Game using your user identification) or to any group of customers acting together is £100,000.
5. After it is not possible to turn over anymore tiles , any winnings accrued will be credited to your Ladbrokes.com account.
6. Shut the box bets cannot be combined with any other betting event, nor may 2 or more draws be combined in accumulative bets.
7. Payouts quoted and bets offered may be altered from time to time.
www.ladbrokesgames.com - from the high street's favourite bookmaker, we bring you the best range of online instant win betting games. Choose from virtual sports, hi-lo games, numbers and keno games, scratchcards and Jackpots. With great payouts and stakes to suit all pockets - you can even try our games for free with no sign-up required.