What is Snake Eyes?
Getting the 'Snake Eyes' is not the only way to win in this fun and simple dice game. In fact you could win with any potential combined outcome of the two dice. Simply select your chips, place your bets on the board and roll the dice. You could hear the croupier's voice announcing your winnings.
How To Play Snake Eyes
Select your default stake per bet by using the chip selector in the bottom middle of the window. Simply click on your preferred chip, which then rises indicating it has been selected. Then just select the bet type you wish to bet on, by placing a chip on the appropriate area on the board. Placing more chips on the same bet will result to chips being stack up, thus increasing the value of the stake. Hover the cursor over bet types and the odds will be shown in the
The croupier will announce the outcome of the rolled dice and a pop up will appear showing any winning amounts. Any winnings will automatically be credited to your account after each roll.
You can repeat your previous bet(s) by pressing the 'REPEAT' button and the game will set up your chips to match exactly your previous bet(s). Once you have pressed repeat, the button will change to 'DOUBLE', which will double all the chips on the table.
If you want to clear the board of all your chips and place your bets again, press the 'CLEAR' button. To remove chips individually from the board hold the 'SPACEBAR' or 'SHIFT' key and click the mouse pointer on the chips you want to remove. This will remove chips from the table in reverse to the order in which they were placed.
You can see the results of up to the previous 12 draws by clicking on the 'STATS' button, within the Header Bar of the game.
The following main bet types are available to be placed on the betting board:
BET ON A SINGLE NUMBER
These are individual Bets on the total value of the two rolled dice i.e. 2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12
SPLIT BET OR TWO NUMBER BET
These bets are placed on any line that divides two adjacent numbers. The bet is that either of those two numbers will come up as the total value of the two rolled dice i.e. 2,3 – 3,4 – 4,5 – 5,6 – 6,7 – 7,8 – 8,9 – 9,10 – 10,11 – 11,12 – 2,12 – 3,11 – 4,10 – 5,9 – 6,8
STREET BET OR THREE NUMBER BET
This is a three way bet on the total value of the two rolled dice i.e. 6,7,8
This four way bet is place on the intersection of four numbers, either of them that might come up as the total value of the two rolled dice i.e. 2,3,11,12 – 3,4,10,11 – 4,5,9,10 – 5,6,8,9
BET ON DOUBLE
Bet that the outcome of the two dice will be the same number which will comprise a double i.e. 1,2,3,4,5,6
BET ON ANY DOUBLE
Bet on any double to come up as the outcome of the two rolled dice
LO AND HI BETS
These bets are placed on whether the outcome will belong in the LO numbers i.e. 2,3,4,5,6 or in the HI numbers i.e. 8,9,10,11,12. If the 7 comes up then the Hi or Lo bets lose.
ODD AND EVEN BETS
These bets are placed that the total value of the two rolled dice will be either an ODD number i.e. 3,5,7,9,11 or an EVEN number i.e. 2,4,6,8,10,12
Payouts per bet types are made as follows:
Total: 6,7,8 x 2.15
Double 1,2,3,4,5,6 x34
Any Double x5.75
HI & LO
Lo: 2,3,4,5,6 x2.3
Hi: 8,9,10,11,12 x2.3
ODD & EVEN
Odd: 3,5,7,9,11 x1.9
Even: 2,4,6,8,10,12 x1.9
To speak to one of our Assistants:-
Call 0800 032 1133 (or +350 200 43003 if dialling from outside the UK) – contact us at your convenience, 24 hours a day.
Or,- Email us at: email@example.com for account queries, game questions or any other support matter.
Specific Games Rules for the Snake Eyes Game ("Snake Eyes Conditions")
1. Snake Eyes is played subject to these Snake Eyes Conditions as well as the Terms of the Site and (where relevant) General Rules. The Terms of the Site and Ladbrokes' General Rules will apply to any situations not covered by these Snake Eyes Conditions but, in the event of any inconsistency, these Snake Eyes Conditions will prevail. By playing the Snake Eyes Game you agree to be bound by these Snake Eyes Conditions, the Terms of the Site and the General Rules (where relevant).
2. Snake Eyes is the name given by Ladbrokes to betting at fixed odds on the combined outcome of the rolling of 2 standard 6 sided dice numbered 1-6. There are 11 possible outcomes between 2 and 12.
3. We accept bets on the combined face up total of both dice rolled.
4. The maximum payout (meaning the aggregate winnings including returned stakes) for Snake Eyes for any one 24-hour period to any individual customer (including any other person accessing the Snake Eyes Game using your user identification or to any group of customers acting together) is £100,000.
6. After each game your winnings will be credited to your Ladbrokes.com account.
7. Snake Eyes bets cannot be combined with any other betting event, nor may 2 or more rounds be combined in accumulative bets.
8. Payouts quoted and bets offered may be altered from time to time.
www.ladbrokesgames.com - from the high street's favourite bookmaker, we bring you the best range of online instant win betting games. Choose from virtual sports, hi-lo games, numbers and keno games, scratchcards and Jackpots. With great payouts and stakes to suit all pockets - you can even try our games for free with no sign-up required.