Specific Games Rules for the Tower Power Game ("Tower Power Conditions")
1. Tower Power is played subject to these Tower Power Conditions as well as the Terms of the Site and (where relevant) General Rules. The Terms of the Site and Ladbrokes' General Rules will apply to any situations not covered by these Tower Power Conditions but, in the event of any inconsistency, these rules will prevail. By playing the Tower Power Game you agree to be bound by these Tower Power Conditions, the Terms of the Site and the General Rules (where relevant).
2. Tower Power is the name given by Ladbrokes to betting at fixed odds on the results of a random number generator (RNG). Six dice are rolled six times with the dice filling up the tower and reducing the tower depending on the outcome of the dice. Betting opportunities are on the tallest tower by column, row, square and overall tallest tower.
3. The maximum payout (meaning the aggregate winnings including returned stakes) for Tower Power for any one 24-hour period to any individual customer (including any other person accessing the Tower Power Game using your user identification) or to any group of customers acting together is £100,000.
5. After all six roll’s have been carried out, any winnings accrued will be credited to your Ladbrokes.com account.
6. Tower Power bets cannot be combined with any other betting event, nor may 2 or more draws be combined in accumulative bets.
7. Payouts quoted and bets offered may be altered from time to time.Back to Game