Tower Power Game Overview
The objective of the game is to predict how high the dice towers will stack up over 6 throws of 6 dice. You need to place chips on the tower in a roulette style to bet on predictions.
Once the dice are thrown, the actual dice populate their respective column on the grid, falling from the top to the bottom (Tetris style) and landing with the correct number for that column facing the player. If an entire row becomes complete with dice at any stage of the game that row of dice will disappear/explode and the stacked dice will drop down a level (Tetris style).
How to Play Tower Power
Select your chip value using the chip selector to the right of the tower. Then simply select the area of the tower on which you wish to place a bet. The chips will stack up as you add more chips to the same bet, thus increasing the stake. Holding down SHIFT on your keyboard while clicking on placed bets will remove chips placed one-by one.
A pop-up tool-tip will appear displaying the Stake, the payout of the bet and the potential returns of the bet being placed. Multiple chips can be placed per bet option. The UNDO Button removes the last chip placed. The CLEAR button will remove all bets placed for that particular game.
When you have placed your bets, you have to press the CLICK TO START button or AUTO ROLL (Automaticaly rolls the dice all 6 times) button to confirm your stakes and the game will begin.
TALLEST TOWER BET (PER COLUMN)
Accurately predict which column will contain the tallest tower after all 6 dice throws (draws payout*).These bets are placed at the bottom of each dice column on the tower.
TALLEST TOWER BET (PER ROW)
Accurately predict which row will have the top of the highest tower after all 6 dice throws (draws payout*). These bets are placed on the right-hand side of the tower adjacent to the dice columns.
TALLEST TOWER BET (PER SQUARE)
Choose a particular square on the grid and win if that particular tower ends on the chosen square after all 6 dice throws. These bets are avaliable on each square of the tower.
OVERALL TALLEST TOWER BET
Bet any amount on the Overall Tallest Tower and be paid the amount against the overall tallest tower (draw scenarios payout*). This bet is located on the left hand side of the tower and bets are placed at the foot of this column. When placing a bet on the bottom of the tower the payouts will change to the reflect the amount you would win.
Winnings will be paid on the bets outlined above at the end of all six dice rolls.
If an entire column of dice (stacked to row 12) occurs during the game, any additional dice rolled for that column will appear as +1, +2, +3 etc. on the top dice of the column. However, when a row explodes, the tower maintains it's height and the 'extra' dice will reduce by one and so on. If at the end of the 6 throws there is a + balance on the tower, bets on row 12 will payout in all 4 bet incidences.
(*In the instance that no blocks are left on the tower all bets lose.)
To speak to one of our Assistants:-
Call 0800 032 1133 (or +350 200 43003 if dialling from outside the UK) – contact us at your convenience, 24 hours a day.
Or,- Email us at: email@example.com for account queries, game questions or any other support matter.
Specific Games Rules for the Tower Power Game ("Tower Power Conditions")
1. Tower Power is played subject to these Tower Power Conditions as well as the Terms of the Site and (where relevant) General Rules. The Terms of the Site and Ladbrokes' General Rules will apply to any situations not covered by these Tower Power Conditions but, in the event of any inconsistency, these rules will prevail. By playing the Tower Power Game you agree to be bound by these Tower Power Conditions, the Terms of the Site and the General Rules (where relevant).
2. Tower Power is the name given by Ladbrokes to betting at fixed odds on the results of a random number generator (RNG). Six dice are rolled six times with the dice filling up the tower and reducing the tower depending on the outcome of the dice. Betting opportunities are on the tallest tower by column, row, square and overall tallest tower.
3. The maximum payout (meaning the aggregate winnings including returned stakes) for Tower Power for any one 24-hour period to any individual customer (including any other person accessing the Tower Power Game using your user identification) or to any group of customers acting together is £100,000.
5. After all six roll’s have been carried out, any winnings accrued will be credited to your Ladbrokes.com account.
6. Tower Power bets cannot be combined with any other betting event, nor may 2 or more draws be combined in accumulative bets.
7. Payouts quoted and bets offered may be altered from time to time.
www.ladbrokesgames.com - from the high street's favourite bookmaker, we bring you the best range of online instant win betting games. Choose from virtual sports, hi-lo games, numbers and keno games, scratchcards and Jackpots. With great payouts and stakes to suit all pockets - you can even try our games for free with no sign-up required.