Leprechauns Luck requires you to match three or more symbols on a win a payout. Payouts increase depending on the number of matching symbols.
Selecting lines for play
Leprechauns Luck has a total of 20 win lines. Click the BETS ‘+’ and ‘-‘ buttons to increase or decrease the size of your stake per line. Click ‘SPIN’ to start your game.
The AUTO SPIN function will start each spin automatically. Click the AUTO SPIN button and select the desired number of Auto Spins. If you wish to cancel this during your auto spins then simply press the STOP button.
Rainbow Bonus and Progressive Jackpot
The Rainbow Bonus game is a special bonus win triggered by getting 3 "Pot of Gold" scatter symbols anywhere on the reels. When the game enters the bonus round, you will see some instructions on how to play. This is as follows: Press the SPIN button to spin the wheel – a pointer then moves across the numbers 1-6 and the collect position. The background colours of the 7 positions will also cycle through the 7 colours of the rainbow. The background colours will then stop so you can see the colour you would get for landing on each of the sections. The pointer will then slow down and stop. The colour it stops on will be lit up on the rainbow. If the colour it stops on has already been lit then it remains lit. The number the pointer stops on will be the number of spaces you move along the trail. The bonus round will continue until the pointer lands on the "Collect" position or you reach the last value at the end of the rainbow. Your winnings will be your total stake multiplied by the final value you stop on along the trail. You only get the winnings at the end and so it does not matter which positions you stopped on along the way to get to that end position. If all 7 colours of the rainbow get lit then you win the Progressive Jackpot.
Wishing Well Bonus
The Wishing Well symbol only appears on the middle reel. If it appears anywhere on that reel then you will enter the Wishing Well bonus round. In this round a bucket goes down the Wishing Well collecting prizes along the way. Once it stops the total for all the prizes is awarded and added to your balance. If there is a pile of gold at the bottom of the well then you win the progressive jackpot.
Leprechaun and Freespins
If 3 Leprechaun symbols appear anywhere on the reels you will get the Leprechaun bonus which awards Freespins. The Leprechaun will blow on his pipe and this will make numbers out of the smoke. These numbers are the number of extra Freespins to be awarded. This will continue a random number of times adding more and more freespins. The total number of Freespins awarded is then shown and the Leprechaun will then jump across the reels. Each position he lands on will turn to a wild symbol and remain there until the end of the Freespins. During the Freespins an enhanced reel set is used, this means there should be more wins on average than normal, however the bonus symbols have been removed so it is not possible to trigger the bonus rounds or get additional Freespins.
Specific Games Rules for the Leprechauns Luck Game ("Leprechauns Luck Conditions")
1. Leprechauns Luck is played subject to these Leprechauns Luck Conditions as well as the Terms of the Site and (where relevant) General Rules. The Terms of the Site and Ladbrokes’ General Rules will apply to any situations not covered by these Leprechauns Luck Conditions but, in the event of any inconsistency, these Leprechauns Luck Conditions will prevail. By playing the Leprechauns Luck Game you agree to be bound by these Leprechauns Luck Conditions, the Terms of the Site and the General Rules (where relevant).
2. The maximum payout (meaning the aggregate winnings including returned stakes) for Leprechauns Luck for any one 24-hour period to any individual customer (including any other person accessing the Leprechauns Luck Game using your user identification) or to any group of customers acting together is £500,000.
3. The spins take place 'on demand'. Therefore, notwithstanding anything in the Terms of the Site or General Rules, you will not receive a confirmation message in order for your bet to be valid.
4. Leprechauns Luck bets cannot be combined with any other betting event, nor may 2 or more spins be combined in accumulative bets.
5. If, for whatever the reason, a player is disconnected from the games server, the player can log in to Ladbrokesgames.com, re-enter the Leprechauns Luck game and it will resume where it previously left off.
6. Payouts quoted and bets offered may be altered from time to time.
www.ladbrokesgames.com - from the high street's favourite bookmaker, we bring you the best range of online instant win betting games. Choose from virtual sports, hi-lo games, numbers and keno games, scratchcards and Jackpots. With great payouts and stakes to suit all pockets - you can even try our games for free with no sign-up required.