Pyramid is an instant win game with a twist, you also have the chance to win a progressive Jackpot.
In Pyramid you choose an Egyptian symbol and then reveal the first row of tiles, if you match at least one tile you win and get the chance to bet on the next row. The more tiles that match your tile on each row the more you win. Go all the way to the top and correctly predict the final tile and you will win 8 times your final accumulated stake AND you win the progressive Jackpot. Please note that only games with starting stakes of £2 (or currency equivalent) or more will include the Progressive Jackpot payout.
Playing the Game
At the start of the game you must first select your stake. Press the Up and Down arrows next to the stake selector to increase or decrease your stake and press OK.
To start the game you need to choose your symbol and click Play. To choose your symbol, use the right and left arrows next to the symbol selector under the Pyramid.
The first row of tiles will turn over and reveal an Egyptian symbol on each tile. The more tiles that match your chosen symbol the more you win.
To speak to one of our Assistants:-
Call 0800 032 1133 (or +350 200 43003 if dialling from outside the UK) – contact us at your convenience, 24 hours a day.
Or,- Email us at: email@example.com for account queries, game questions or any other support matter.
Specific Games Rules for the Pyramid Game ("Pyramid Conditions")
1. Pyramid is played subject to these Pyramid Conditions as well as the Terms of the Site and (where relevant) General Rules. The Terms of the Site and Ladbrokes’ General Rules will apply to any situations not covered by these Pyramid Conditions but, in the event of any inconsistency, these rules will prevail. By playing the Pyramid Game you agree to be bound by these Pyramid Conditions, the Terms of the Site and the General Rules (where relevant).
2. Pyramid is the name given by Ladbrokes to betting at fixed odds on the results of a sequence of random draws. There are 6 levels with 6, 5, 4, 3, 2 and 1 tile. For each tile on each level there is an even chance of any of the 8 symbols to be drawn.
3. The maximum payout (meaning the aggregate winnings including returned stakes) for Pyramid in any 24-hour period to any individual customer (including any other person accessing the Pyramid Game using your user identification) or to any group of customers acting together is £100,000.
4. We accept bets on whether subsequent symbols to be drawn will match your prediction at the beginning of each level you choose to play. If the same symbol is drawn more than once on the same level, you will win more according to the payouts shown in the payout table.
6. Pyramid is an accumulator game. Unless specified otherwise (see paragraph 7 below), all winnings will be added to stakes and the accumulated amount will be bet on the subsequent draw. If you lose a bet, all winnings and stakes at that time will be lost.
7. After any draw, you can choose to collect all winnings, or stake the winnings on the next bet on the next level.
8. Pyramid includes a Progressive Jackpot element which is won when a player reaches the final level of the game and matches the top tile in the pyramid. Only games where the starting stake is £2 (or equivalent) or more qualify the player for a chance to win the Progressive Jackpot.
9. Pyramid bets cannot be combined with any other betting event, nor may 2 or more draws be combined in accumulative bets.
10. Payouts quoted and bets offered may be altered from time to time.
games.ladbrokes.com - from the high street's favourite bookmaker, we bring you the best range of online instant win betting games. Choose from virtual sports, hi-lo games, numbers and keno games, scratchcards and Jackpots. With great payouts and stakes to suit all pockets - you can even try our games for free with no sign-up required.