Sensible Soccer Game
Sensible Soccer Euro Cup Slot is a 5-reel 25-line slot game based on a European club football Cup theme. The game features Freespins with a choice of 3 different reel modifiers, a Sensible Soccer bonus round where you can win the progressive jackpot and also features 3 wild symbols.
How to Play Sensible Soccer
Selecting your stake
Sensible Soccer has a total of 25 win lines. Click the STAKE ‘+’ and ‘-‘ buttons to increase or decrease the size of your stake per line. Click ‘SPIN’ to start your game.
The AUTOPLAY function will start each spin automatically. Click the AUTOPLAY button and select the desired number of Autoplays. If you wish to cancel this during your auto spins then simply press the STOP AUTOPLAY button. Auto Play will turn off if you get into the bonus round or trigger Freespins
There are 3 wild symbols in the game. During a normal spin each of these wild symbols behaves in exactly the same way and each can be used to help form other line wins. Wild symbols cannot substitute for scatter symbols and cannot form a win themselves, only help create line wins with other symbols.
Getting 3 of the Freespins scatter symbols on reels 1, 3 and 5 will start the Freespins bonus. There are 3 modifier options available for the Freespins. You need to select which one of these you want.
- "The Banker" (Referee) modifier awards 15 Freespins.
- "The Fanatic" modifier awards 10 Freespins, but on average the amount won per spin will be higher than the other modifiers.
- "The Wobbler" (Goal-Keeper) modifier awards 20 Freespins, but on average the amount won per spin will be lower than the other modifiers.
Each modifier uses a slightly different reel set and it is not possible to trigger Freespins or the bonus round while in Freespins. During Freespins if your selected wild symbol appears anywhere on the reels then the animation for that symbol will be triggered and several symbols will be turned to wild. These will help create line wins for that spin. The wild symbols will only stay for that one spin and will be removed for the next spin. If you get one of the other wild symbols then they simply count as a normal wild. Freespins are played at the same lines and stake that started the Freespins.
Rather than waiting until you get a spin on the reels where you have 3 of the bonus symbols, you can decide to buy the bonus round and go straight there. This will cost 30 times the current total stake value selected.
Once in the bonus round it will work in exactly the same way as if you had triggered it normally from the reels (except that you will have a slightly higher chance of winning the progressive jackpot as the total amount paid for that go would be higher).
Euro Cup Bonus Round
The bonus game is a simulation of the knockout stages of a European Cup club competition. This is a no lose bonus round and you will always win something - even if your selected team goes out in the first round.
When you first get to the bonus round then you have two options to select how to play the bonus:
- Play the bonus normally with highlights of goals and near misses.
- Play with no highlights at all and just see the scores of the games.
You cannot change your selection once you have started the bonus, however if you have selected to play the bonus normally with highlights then you can still skip the highlights for any of the games later if you want. After selecting the option of how you want to play the bonus you are shown a screen containing 16 teams to choose from with the better teams at the top and the worse teams at the bottom. You then need to select which team you want and the further that team gets in the simulated cup competition then the more money you will win.
The better teams are more likely to progress through the tournament than other teams, however each team has a "Team Multiplier" that takes this into account - so teams that are less likely to go as far have a higher multiplier so winnings are multiplied by more than for teams that are quite likely to get to the final. The Multipliers for each team are shown next to their name. As you roll over the different teams, the payouts for selecting that team and finishing at different points in the tournament are shown in the bottom right of the screen.
After selecting your team the initial fixtures are then decided. The fixture involving your team is picked first and then the others are all picked at random. Any team could face any other team (there is nothing to stop teams from the same country playing against each other). Throughout the cup all rounds apart from the final consist of two "legs" - a home leg and an away leg for each team. The final just has one leg.
The winner of each round is decided as follows:
- Add up the scores each team scored over the two legs (this is known as the aggregate score or "agg" for short). If one team scored more goals than the other then the one that scored the most goes through to the next round.
- If the scores are level after the two legs then the number of away goals are used - the team that scored the most goals when they were playing away will go through (Away team is the team on the right on the fixtures).
- If the number of away goals is also the same then 30 minutes of extra time will be played.
- If one team scores more goals than the other in Extra time then that team wins.
- If both teams score in extra time then away goals are used to decide the outcome. The away team (team on the right in second leg) will have scored more away goals now and so they will win.
- If neither team scores in extra time then a penalty shootout is used to decide the winner.
- For the final only one round is played and there are no away goals at all. If the scores are level after 90 minutes then 30 minutes of Extra time will be played. If they are still level after that then a penalty shootout is used to decide the winner.
After the first round involving all 16 teams the winning 8 teams will go through to the quarter final. Here the fixtures are randomly chosen once more. For the remaining rounds (Semi Final and Final) there are no random fixtures and instead the winner from one game will play the winner of the game below.
Fixtures are played in order from top to bottom. When it gets to a fixture involving your team then you will need to select the 'PLAY' button to start that game. After pressing Play, the highlights for that game will be shown using the Sensible Soccer graphics and game play. During these Highlights the team you had selected will be highlighted with a yellow rectangle. Next to each teams name you will also be able to see a little arrow indicating which direction that team is playing.
There is a meter on the right of the screen showing how many goals have been scored in total over this round and so how close to getting the 10 goals needed to win the progressive jackpot. At the bottom of the highlights screen is a button that allows you to skip to the final result of this game and this can be pressed at any point to go straight to the final score screen.
Once all the fixtures have been played the teams swap around so the team that was at home in each game swaps with the team that was away in that game. The second leg games are then played in the same way and the results decided using the rules above for deciding the winner. The winning teams then progress to the next round and this continues until the final and the winner is decided.
You win the progressive jackpot if 10 or more goals are scored in your team's matches in one round (adding together the scores for the home and away leg, or just the scores for the final if it was the last game). For example if the score was 3-3 in your teams game after the first leg and 3-1 in the second leg then you would win the progressive jackpot as there would be a total of 10 goals!
It does not matter if your team won or lost that round or at what stage in the cup the game was, as long as there are 10 goals scored (excluding penalty shootouts).
In the event of the jackpot being won, other players playing the game simultaneously will be informed of the new jackpot value and offered the option to void the present bet. This is only relevant if the jackpot display on the other player’s games has not been updated to the new value yet.
To speak to one of our Assistants:-
Call 0800 032 1133 (or +350 200 43003 if dialling from outside the UK) – contact us at your convenience, 24 hours a day.
Or,- Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org for account queries, game questions or any other support matter.
Specific Games Rules for the Sensible Soccer Game ("Sensible Soccer Conditions")
1. Sensible Soccer is played subject to these Sensible Soccer Conditions as well as the Terms of the Site and (where relevant) General Rules. The Terms of the Site and Ladbrokes’ General Rules will apply to any situations not covered by these Sensible Soccer Conditions but, in the event of any inconsistency, these Sensible Soccer Conditions will prevail. By playing the Sensible Soccer Game you agree to be bound by these Sensible Soccer Conditions, the Terms of the Site and the General Rules (where relevant).
2. The maximum payout (meaning the aggregate winnings including returned stakes) for Sensible Soccer for any one 24-hour period to any individual customer (including any other person accessing the Sensible Soccer Game using your user identification) or to any group of customers acting together is £500,000.
3. The spins take place 'on demand'. Therefore, notwithstanding anything in the Terms of the Site or General Rules, you will not receive a confirmation message in order for your bet to be valid.
4. Sensible Soccer bets cannot be combined with any other betting event, nor may 2 or more spins be combined in accumulative bets.
5. If, for whatever the reason, a player is disconnected from the games server, the player can log in to Ladbrokesgames.com, re-enter the Sensible Soccer game and it will resume where it previously left off.
6. Payouts quoted and bets offered may be altered from time to time.
www.ladbrokesgames.com - from the high street's favourite bookmaker, we bring you the best range of online instant win betting games. Choose from virtual sports, hi-lo games, numbers and keno games, scratchcards and Jackpots. With great payouts and stakes to suit all pockets - you can even try our games for free with no sign-up required.