You qualify for a payout if you get three or more matching and consecutive symbols from left to right. Get 3 "X Factor Bonus" scatter symbols on reels 1, 3 and 5 for the Live Show Bonus Round.
Selecting lines for play
The X Factor Jackpot has a total of 20 win lines. Click the Change Stake ‘+’ and ‘-‘ buttons to increase or decrease the size of your stake per line. Click the LINES ‘+’ and ‘-‘ buttons to select the number of lines you wish to play. Click ‘PLAY’ to start your game.
The AUTO PLAY function will start each spin automatically. Click the AUTO PLAY button and select the desired number of Autoplays. If you wish to cancel this during your auto spins then simply press the STOP button.
Live Show Bonus Round and Progressive Jackpot
The Live Show Bonus Round is a special bonus win triggered by getting 3 "X Factor Bonus" scatter symbols on reels 1, 3 and 5. There is no win attached to the "X Factor Bonus" symbols - only entry to the bonus game, which itself guarantees a win. The bonus is divided into 10 weeks. Each week a contestant from previous series of the X Factor will be chosen. Each contestant receives 4 votes, each yes vote awards a cash prize. As the bonus progresses this cash prize will be multiplied at the end of the round.
If you reveal 3 or more ‘Yes’ votes then you will progress to the next week. Two yes votes result in a deadlock which means you will need to get the public vote to progress to the next round. If you get a single or zero ‘yes’ votes then you are out of the bonus game and are awarded current cash accumulated. Look out for the phone symbol at the end of each round.
Microphone Pick Me Bonus
The Microphone symbol only appears on the middle reel. If it appears anywhere on that reel then you will enter the Microphone Pick Me bonus round. Three Pick Me symbols will appear. Click on a symbol to reveal an X Factor contestant and a cash prize.
If 3 Freespins CD symbols appear on the reels 2,4 and 5 you will get the Freespins bonus which awards Freespins. Each CD symbol will reveal a number. These numbers relate to an amount of free spins which are totalled. Once the total number of Freespins awarded the X Factor logo will fly across the reels. Each position the symbol lands on will turn to a wild symbol and remain there until the end of the Freespins. During the Freespins an enhanced reel set is used, this means there should be more wins on average than normal, however the bonus symbols have been removed so it is not possible to trigger the bonus rounds or get additional Freespins. The Freespins will play out automatically - you do not need to press 'Play' in order to continue the game, until your Freespins are completed. The total amount won so far in the Freespins is shown at the bottom of the screen. Freespins are played at the same stake that started the Freespins.
Specific Games Rules for the The X Factor Jackpot Game ("The X Factor Jackpot Conditions")
1. The X Factor Jackpot is played subject to these The X Factor Jackpot Conditions as well as the Terms of the Site and (where relevant) General Rules. The Terms of the Site and Ladbrokes’ General Rules will apply to any situations not covered by these The X Factor Jackpot Conditions but, in the event of any inconsistency, these The X Factor Jackpot Conditions will prevail. By playing the The X Factor Jackpot Game you agree to be bound by these The X Factor Jackpot Conditions, the Terms of the Site and the General Rules (where relevant).
2. The maximum payout (meaning the aggregate winnings including returned stakes) for The X Factor Jackpot for any one 24-hour period to any individual customer (including any other person accessing the The X Factor Jackpot Game using your user identification) or to any group of customers acting together is £500,000.
3. The spins take place 'on demand'. Therefore, notwithstanding anything in the Terms of the Site or General Rules, you will not receive a confirmation message in order for your bet to be valid.
4. The X Factor Jackpot bets cannot be combined with any other betting event, nor may 2 or more spins be combined in accumulative bets.
5. If, for whatever the reason, a player is disconnected from the games server, the player can log in to Ladbrokesgames.com, re-enter the The X Factor Jackpot game and it will resume where it previously left off.
6. Payouts quoted and bets offered may be altered from time to time.
7. *Maximum Prize can only be won by staking Maximum Bet
games.ladbrokes.com - from the high street's favourite bookmaker, we bring you the best range of online instant win betting games. Choose from virtual sports, hi-lo games, numbers and keno games, scratchcards and Jackpots. With great payouts and stakes to suit all pockets - you can even try our games for free with no sign-up required.