Specific Games Rules for BetBall Bingo 75 ("BetBall Bingo 75 Conditions")
1. BetBall Bingo 75 is played subject to these BetBall Bingo 75 Conditions as well as the Terms of the Site and (where relevant) General Rules . The Terms of the Site and Ladbrokes’ General Rules will apply to any situations not covered by these BetBall Bingo 75 Conditions but, in the event of any inconsistency, these BetBall Bingo 75 Conditions will prevail. By playing the BetBall Bingo 75 Game you agree to be bound by these BetBall Bingo 75 Conditions, the Terms of the Site and the General Rules (where relevant).
2. BetBall Bingo 75 is the name given by Ladbrokes to betting at fixed odds on the outcome of keno games.
3. The maximum payout (meaning the aggregate winnings including returned stakes) for BetBall Bingo 75 for any one 24-hour period to any individual customer (including any other person accessing the BetBall Bingo 75 Game using your user identification or to any group of customers acting together) is £100,000.
5. After each game your winnings will be credited to your Ladbrokes.com account.
6. BetBall Bingo 75 bets cannot be combined with any other betting event, nor may 2 or more draws be combined in accumulative bets.
7. Payouts quoted and bets offered may be altered from time to time.
8.*Maximum prize can only be won by betting maximum stake. Back to Game