If you thought there was only one way to play bingo then you're in for a treat! Check out what we have below.
75 Ball Bingo (Snug)
In the 75 Ball Bingo game, there are 5 prizes to win - 1 line, 2 lines, 3 lines, 4 lines and 5 lines. The player who is the first to have all the numbers called displayed in a horizontal, vertical or diagonal line on their ticket wins the 1 line prize. To win the 2 line prize, the player must have all the numbers called on 2 horizontal lines of the same ticket. To win subsequent line prizes only numbers called displayed on horizontal lines on their ticket qualify. Diagonal and vertical lines only count towards the 1 line prize. To claim the 5 lines or bingo prize the player must have all the numbered squares called on a ticket.
75 Ball Pattern Bingo (Room With A View)
In the 75 Ball Pattern Bingo game, there are 4 different prize types available and they will occur in various combinations. These include: 1 line or sub-pattern, pattern 2 and Coverall/Full House. The player who is the first to have all the numbers called displayed in a horizontal, vertical or diagonal line on their ticket wins the 1 line prize.The player who is the first to have all the numbers marked off the pattern/s is the winner of the pattern 1/pattern 2 prize.
There are 3 types of pattern played in a pattern game: static, wild and crazy.
- A static pattern can only be won by a player marking off the pattern on their ticket in the same way that it is clearly displayed on the screen (there is only one position of the pattern).
- A wild pattern can be won in multiple ways on the bingo ticket but CANNOT be rotated (there are several ways of achieving the pattern on the ticket).
- A crazy pattern can be won anywhere on the ticket and can be rotated to achieve this.
In the 80 Ball Bingo game there are 4 prizes to win - 1 line, 2 lines, 3 lines and Full House or Bingo. The player who is the first to have all the numbers called displayed in a horizontal/vertical/diagonal line, four corners or four middle squares on their ticket wins the 1 line prize. In a 4 line game you must have any 1 vertical line to win the 1 line prize. To win the 2 lines prize, you need to have all the numbers called on 2 vertical lines of the same ticket. To win the 3 lines prize, the player must have all the numbers called on 3 vertical lines of the same ticket. To claim the house or bingo prize the player must have all the numbered squares called on a ticket.
90 Ball Bingo (Lounge, Bedroom, Attic, Lucky Loft, Deal or No Deal and Who Wants To Be A Millionaire rooms)
In 90 Ball Bingo there are 3 prizes to win - 1 line, 2 lines and Full House or Bingo. The player who is the first to mark all the numbers displayed in a horizontal line on their ticket wins the 1 line prize. To win the 2 lines prize, the player must mark all the numbers on 2 lines of the same ticket. To claim the house or bingo prize the player must have marked all the numbered squares on a ticket. The game ends when a player has claimed the House or Bingo prize, or when all 90 numbers have been called.
90 Ball Speed Bingo (Garage)
The same as 90 Ball Bingo but a lot faster! Eyes down!
Joker Jackpot (Joker Jackpot)
In Joker Jackpot, cards from a full deck including 2 joker cards (54 cards) are called out randomly and the cards called are marked on the hands you have bought. There are 2 prizes to win - J pattern and Full House. The player/s who is the first to have all the cards marked off the J pattern wins the J pattern prize. The player/s who is the first to have all the cards marked off all 9 cards on their hand wins the Full House prize.
All our fantastic mini-games can be played at the same time as bingo so you can still keep an eye on your Bingo call! Whether you like slots, numbers or scratchcards we've got it all!
All you need to do is enter any bingo room from the bingo lobby and select your favourite game!
What are you waiting for? Play today!
If you need any help we have a comprehensive Help section within the game. This includes How to Play and a list of FAQs. Click here to go straight to the help section.
Please Note: Bingo Cards, purchase of cards and mini slot games will all be shown in pounds sterling. If you are playing in another currency the currency equivalent will be removed from your account. Your balance shows in your own currency.
If you have any technical problems or queries not answered in the help section please contact our customer service department on 0800 032 1133 (or +350 43003 if dialling from outside the UK) or email us at email@example.com.
1. Bingo is played subject to these Bingo Conditions as well as the Terms of the Site and (where relevant) General Rules. The Terms of the Site and Ladbrokes' General Rules will apply to any situations not covered by these Bingo Conditions but, in the event of any inconsistency, these rules will prevail. By playing the Bingo Game you agree to be bound by these Bingo Conditions, the Terms of the Site and the General Rules (where relevant).
2. The game ends when a player has claimed the House or Bingo prize.
3. More than 1 player can win any prize where the criteria are met on exactly the same ball. In such circumstances the cash prize will be split in equal proportions between the winners. Winnings are deposited directly into the player's account.
4. Auto Dabbing is set as default. If Auto-Dabbing is selected then the numbers called will automatically be marked on your cards. The strip closest to winning will automatically be displayed.
5. If you are in manual Dabbing mode during the game, any numbers called will be highlighted but not marked.
6. If you switch from manual to Auto-Dabbing mode during the game, any numbers called and highlighted but not marked will automatically be marked.
7. If you miss a number while in Manual Dabbing on a winning card you will not miss your prize, it will still be seen as a winning card and your account will be credited.