What Is Keno Extreme?
Keno Extreme is a Keno style game, where players are offered up to six Keno boards. You can select to play with just one board, but the more boards you have the higher are your chances to win.
Twenty (20) random numbers are drawn from a pool of eighty (80) and the more numbers you match on each board, the higher are your winnings. Your total winnings will be the sum of the individual winnings from each board.
How To Play Keno Extreme
Choosing the number of active boards
Start your game by selecting the number of cards you wish to play with. By default you can participate in the game with all six cards but you can change this by one of the following ways:
- To de-activate/activate an individual board, press on the TURN OFF button, represented by an 'X', on the top right side of each card. Press once and the board will be de-activated. Press again (the button has changed now to TURN ON and the card will be active again.
- Use the NO. OF KENO BOARDS selector to increase or decrease the number of the active cards for the draw. Cards are added and removed in the card number order. All active cards without a selected number will be considered as inactive.
Selecting the numbers on the cards
At the start of a game you are presented with six empty keno boards and you will have to choose your numbers in order to play in the next draw. You can select your numbers on each board in the following ways:
- To select the numbers on a specific board, simply click on the numbers you wish to select on that particular board and the numbers you have chosen will then highlight.
If you wish to de-select a number, simply click on it again. You can select up to fifteen numbers per board.
- To pick random numbers on a board, simply use the AUTOPICK function on each individual board to increase or decrease the number of the randomly selected numbers. You can also shuffle the selected numbers by using the adjacent to the AUTOPICK field, button represented by a clockwise, yellow circular arrow.
- To quickly change all the numbers on all cards with just one click, use the AUTOPICK ALL BOARDS button, located at the bottom area of the window.
To clear all the numbers you've selected on a specific board you simply need to use the CLEAR BOARD button, represented by an anti-clockwise circular arrow on the top right area of each board. Alternatively you can use the CLEAR ALL BOARDS button at the top right area of the window to clear all the selected numbers from all the boards.
Choosing your stake
Use the STAKE PER BOARD selector at the bottom area of the window, to determine the value of the stake you wish to bet on each active board. Use the 'up/down' arrows to increase/decrease the value of your stake.
The total amount that you are about to bet in the draw appears in the 'Total Stake' field and it is calculated by multiplying the stake per board by the number of active boards.
Once you are happy with the number of boards and the amount you wish to stake, press PLAY to begin the draw.
There are six (6) available boards, each displaying eighty (80) numbers, from a range of 1 – 80.
Twenty (20) numbers are being drawn from a 'pool' of eighty (80).
To speak to one of our Assistants:-
Call 0800 032 1133 (or +350 200 43003 if dialling from outside the UK) – contact us at your convenience, 24 hours a day.
Or,- Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org for account queries, game questions or any other support matter.