Specific Games Rules for the Catchphrase ("Catchphrase Conditions")
1. Catchphrase is played subject to these Catchphrase Conditions as well as the Terms of the Site and (where relevant) General Rules. The Terms of the Site and Ladbrokes’ General Rules will apply to any situations not covered by these Catchphrase Conditions but, in the event of any inconsistency, these rules will prevail. By playing the Game you agree to be bound by these Catchphrase Conditions, the Terms of the Site and the General Rules (where relevant).
2. Catchphrase is the name given by Ladbrokes to betting on correctly answering a series of multiple-choice general knowledge questions for a fixed stake with the objective of winning cash prizes.
3. The maximum payout (meaning the aggregate winnings including returned stakes) for Catchphrase in any 24-hour period to any individual customer (including any other person accessing the Catchphrase Game using your user identification) or to any group of customers acting together is £100,000.
4. The game ends under the following conditions:
- When you win the top prize as indicated on the point’s bar. This is £10 or currency equivalent.
- Collect any winnings.
- Do not answer a question within the time limit. Normal winnings are lost.
- Lose all your lives. Normal winnings are lost.
- Answer a question incorrectly when you have no try agains remaining. Normal winnings are lost.
- Select the ‘Game Over’ mystery option. Normal winnings are lost.
5. Questions are constantly updated and are drawn from the following categories:
- Entertainment (Show Biz)
- Pot Luck
- Pop Music
- People and Places
7. Catchphrase bets cannot be combined with any other betting event, nor may 2 or more draws be combined in accumulative bets.
8. Payouts quoted and bets offered may be altered from time to time.Back to Game