Who Wants To Be A Millionaire
Who Wants To Be A Millionaire requires you to match three or more symbols on a win line to receive a payout. Payouts increase depending on the number of matching symbols.
How to Play Who Wants To Be A Millionaire
Selecting lines for play
Who Wants To Be A Millionaire has a total of 20 win lines. Click the BET/LINE ‘▲’ and ‘▼‘ buttons to increase or decrease the size of your stake per line. Click the LINES ‘▲’ and ‘▼‘ buttons to select the number of lines you wish to play. Click ‘SPIN’ to start your game.
The AUTO SPIN function will start each spin automatically. Click the AUTO SPIN button and select the desired number of Autoplays. If you wish to cancel this during your auto spins then simply press the STOP button.
This feature is an instant win and is triggered by 3 or more occurrences of the player choice icon on a win line. You are required to click and select one of these icons. The selected icon will animate and reveal a win amount which is awarded to you. The other answers will also animate and show what you could have potentially won should you have picked one of them instead.
This bonus is triggered by 3 or more occurrences of the lifeline icon on a win line. Achieving this bonus awards you with a number of free spins which are then automatically taken. On triggering this bonus, an animation plays, informing you of the quantity of free spins awarded. During free spins, there is a chance to trigger Super Wilds - Each super wild displays a number which indicates the quantity of spins that the wild will remain in place on the reel. During each spin the wild does not spin like the rest of the reel, but remains in place. The value shown on the wild will decrease after each spin. On reaching 0, the wild will no longer remain stuck in place and will then spin like a regular icon.
On activating this bonus you are presented with a short animated intro. When first entering into the bonus, the win amounts will be flashing. These will stop and some will remain lit in white. The values in white are free levels and will be an automatic win and progress you to the next value on the ladder. You start at the bottom of the ‘Who Wants To Be A Millionaire?' prize ladder and the aim is to climb the ladder one rung at a time. To progress you must press the ‘HIT’ button whilst the level you are aiming for is highlighted. There are three chances to progress and each chance is represented graphically with a lifeline icon. Each time you successfully hit a highlighted amount you will win a cash prize and move up to the next value; the lifelines will also be restored.
To speak to one of our Assistants:-
Call 0800 032 1133 (or +350 200 43003 if dialling from outside the UK) – contact us at your convenience, 24 hours a day.
Or,- Email us at: email@example.com for account queries, game questions or any other support matter.
Specific Games Rules for the Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Game ("Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Conditions")
1. Who Wants To Be A Millionaire is played subject to these Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Conditions as well as the Terms of the Site and (where relevant) General Rules. The Terms of the Site and Ladbrokes’ General Rules will apply to any situations not covered by these Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Conditions but, in the event of any inconsistency, these Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Conditions will prevail. By playing the Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Game you agree to be bound by these Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Conditions, the Terms of the Site and the General Rules (where relevant).
2. The maximum payout (meaning the aggregate winnings including returned stakes) for Who Wants To Be A Millionaire for any one 24-hour period to any individual customer (including any other person accessing the Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Game using your user identification) or to any group of customers acting together is £500,000.
3. The spins take place 'on demand'. Therefore, notwithstanding anything in the Terms of the Site or General Rules, you will not receive a confirmation message in order for your bet to be valid.
4. Who Wants To Be A Millionaire bets cannot be combined with any other betting event, nor may 2 or more spins be combined in accumulative bets.
5. If, for whatever the reason, a player is disconnected from the games server, the player can log in to Ladbrokesgames.com, re-enter the Who Wants To Be A Millionaire game and it will resume where it previously left off.
6. Payouts quoted and bets offered may be altered from time to time.
www.ladbrokesgames.com - from the high street's favourite bookmaker, we bring you the best range of online instant win betting games. Choose from virtual sports, hi-lo games, numbers and keno games, scratchcards and Jackpots. With great payouts and stakes to suit all pockets - you can even try our games for free with no sign-up required.