Millionaire Jackpot Quiz
The classic pub quiz game now online only at Ladbrokes!
TO REGISTER NOW CLICK HERE
Who Wants To Be A Millionaire? jackpot quiz is based on the hit TV show 'Who Wants To Be A Millionaire?' and has a maximum payout of £40 for getting all the questions correct.You may need to answer more than one question to move up a level on the money tree.
How To Play Who Wants To Be A Millionaire? jackpot quiz
Selecting a stake
Use the up and down arrows to increase or decrease your stake. Press the 'PLAY' button to begin the game. The intro to the game will start and you have the option to press the 'SKIP' button to go straight into the game.
Fastest Finger First Round
Once you are in the game Chris Tarrant will start the Fastest Finger First round. You will need to put all 4 answers in the correct order to receive all 3 lifelines. The faster you answer, the more lifelines you will receive. If all four answers are placed incorrectly, you will not receive any lifeline bonuses.
You can receive a total of 4 lifelines at the start of the game to use on your way up the money tree.
Ask The Audience
A graph shows what percentage of the virtual audience answered A, B, C or D. From the information given you will be able to make a more informed decision.
Chris Tarrant will phone a virtual friend for you, so make sure you have the sound on so you can hear your friend! He or she will tell you what they think the answer is and how sure they are.
The 50:50 lifeline will take away 2 incorrect answers from the 4 avaliable and leave you with the correct answer and 1 incorrect answer.Within the game you can use the lifelines you receive from the Fastest Finger First round whenever you need them.
If you are unlucky enough to get the first question wrong you will be given another chance to choose the correct answer.
You can recieve this lifline once you reach a certain point on the money tree. Once you have achieved this lifeline it will show up underneath the other lifelines to the right of the screen. If you recieve a question you do not know the answer to you are able to use this lifeline to change the question to another.
If you answer a question correctly you will move onto the next question. If you answer a question incorrectly the game will end. The only exception is when you are answering your first question - in this instance you will be given a second chance or 'Try Again'. This will allow you to have another go at answering the question. If you choose an incorrect answer again your game will end. Whilst answering a question you will have a time limit of 20 seconds in which to answer. At some points during the game Chris Tarrant may ask you if it is your final answer, you will then have the choice to change your answer or stay with the answer you picked originally. If you do not click another selection the answer you picked first will be accepted as your final answer.
The Money Tree
The questions in each game become progressively more challenging as you progress up the Money Tree. Available prizes increase from the value of your stake up to 20x your stake for the 1 MILLION points question. You must achieve the pre-determined number of points shown on the Money Tree in order to win the prize shown. You may need to answer more than one question to move up a level on the money tree. The game ends when you have reached the maximum score of 1 MILLION points. If you win a prize on the 1,000 or 32,000 points question, you have a guaranteed win. Should you subsequently fail to answer a question correctly, your prize will be reduced to the level of any previous guaranteed win.
To speak to one of our Assistants:-
Call 0800 032 1133 (or +350 200 43003 if dialling from outside the UK) – contact us at your convenience, 24 hours a day.
Or,- Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org for account queries, game questions or any other support matter.
Specific Games Rules for the Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Quiz Game ("Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Quiz Conditions")
1. Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Quiz is played subject to these Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Quiz Conditions as well as the Terms of the Site and (where relevant) General Rules . The Terms of the Site and Ladbrokes' General Rules will apply to any situations not covered by these Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Quiz Conditions but, in the event of any inconsistency, these Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Quiz Conditions will prevail. By playing the Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Game you agree to be bound by these Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Conditions, the Terms of the Site and the General Rules (where relevant).
2. Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Quiz is the name given by Ladbrokes to betting on by correctly answering a series of general knowledge questions to advance up a money tree.
3. The maximum payout (meaning the aggregate winnings including returned stakes) for Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Quiz for any one 24-hour period to any individual customer (including any other person accessing the Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Quiz Game using your user identification or to any group of customers acting together) is £100,000.
5. Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Quiz bets cannot be combined with any other betting event, nor may 2 or more draws be combined in accumulative bets.
6. Payouts quoted and bets offered may be altered from time to time.
www.ladbrokesgames.com - from the high street's favourite bookmaker, we bring you the best range of online instant win betting games. Choose from virtual sports, hi-lo games, numbers and keno games, scratchcards and Jackpots. With great payouts and stakes to suit all pockets - you can even try our games for free with no sign-up required.