Specific Games Rules for the Caddyscratch Game ("Caddyscratch Conditions")
1. Caddyscratch is played subject to these Caddyscratch Conditions as well as the Terms of the Site and (where relevant) General Rules. The Terms of the Site and Ladbrokes' General Rules will apply to any situations not covered by these Caddyscratch Conditions but, in the event of any inconsistency, these Caddyscratch Conditions will prevail. By playing the Caddyscratch Game you agree to be bound by these Caddyscratch Conditions, the Terms of the Site and the General Rules (where relevant).
2. Caddyscratch is the name given by Ladbrokes to betting at fixed odds on the outcome of a scratch card.
3. We accept bets on whether three similar symbols will be revealed on a Caddyscratch card.
4. The payout for Caddyscratch depends on which three symbols are revealed.
5. The maximum payout (meaning the aggregate winnings including returned stakes) for Caddyscratch for any one 24-hour period to any individual customer (including any other person accessing the Caddyscratch Game using your user identification or to any group of customers acting together) is £100,000.
7. After each game your winnings will be credited to your Ladbrokes.com account.
8. Caddyscratch bets cannot be combined with any other betting event, nor may 2 or more draws be combined in accumulative bets.
9. Payouts quoted and bets offered may be altered from time to time.Back to Game