Specific Games Rules for Track and Field Mouse ("Track And Field Mouse ")
1. Track And Field Mouse is played subject to these Track And Field Mouse Conditions in addition to Full Game Rules as well as the Terms of the Site and (where relevant) General Rules. The Terms of the Site and Ladbrokes' General Rules will apply to any situations not covered by these Track And Field Mouse Conditions but, in the event of any inconsistency, these rules will prevail. By playing the Track And Field Mouse Game you agree to be bound by these Track And Field Mouse Conditions, the Terms of the Site and the General Rules (where relevant).
2. The maximum payout (meaning the aggregate winnings including returned stakes) for Track And Field Mouse for any one 24-hour period to any individual customer (including any other person accessing the Track And Field Mouse Game using your user identification) or to any group of customers acting together is £100,000.
3. The draws take place 'on demand'. Therefore, notwithstanding anything in the Terms of the Site or General Rules, you will not receive a confirmation message in order for your bet to be valid.
4. Track And Field Mouse bets cannot be combined with any other betting event, nor may 2 or more draws be combined in accumulative bets.
5. If, for whatever the reason, a player is disconnected from the games server, the player can log in to Ladbrokesgames.com, re-enter Track And Field Mouse, and the game will resume where it previously left off.
6. Payouts quoted and bets offered may be altered from time to time.Back to Game