Specific Games Rules for the Cleopatra Game ("Cleopatra Conditions")
1. Cleopatra is played subject to these Cleopatra Conditions as well as the Terms of the Site and (where relevant) General Rules. The Terms of the Site and Ladbrokes’ General Rules will apply to any situations not covered by these Cleopatra Conditions but, in the event of any inconsistency, these Cleopatra Conditions will prevail. By playing the Cleopatra Game you agree to be bound by these Cleopatra Conditions, the Terms of the Site and the General Rules (where relevant).
2. The maximum payout (meaning the aggregate winnings including returned stakes) for Cleopatra for any one 24-hour period to any individual customer (including any other person accessing the Cleopatra Game using your user identification) or to any group of customers acting together is £500,000.
3. The spins take place 'on demand'. Therefore, notwithstanding anything in the Terms of the Site or General Rules, you will not receive a confirmation message in order for your bet to be valid.
4. Cleopatra bets cannot be combined with any other betting event, nor may 2 or more spins be combined in accumulative bets.
5. If, for whatever the reason, a player is disconnected from the games server, the player can log in to Ladbrokesgames.com, re-enter the Cleopatra game and it will resume where it previously left off.
6. Payouts quoted and bets offered may be altered from time to time.Back to Game