The Wild Symbol (dynamite) substitutes for every other symbol to help create a line win.
Using a wild symbol to complete a line doubles the win. Only the highest paying win on each line will be counted. Wilds cannot be used to substitute for scatter symbols.
Wins can also be made from just Wild Symbols.
Get 3 or more matching Scatter symbols anywhere on the reels to enter one of the bonus rounds listed below which will guarantee you a win! The symbol you match will determine the type of Bonus Round that you play.
Cops and Robbers Bonus Game
3 or more Cops and Robbers Scatter symbols anywhere in view awards the Cops and Robbers Bonus. You will be presented with a secondary bonus screen that consists of a board with multiplier values, key symbols and progressive Gold Safe symbols.
Landing on a multiplier position will award you that value, which will be added to the winnings display. If you land on a key, it is added to the key panel. If you collect three keys, they move onto Millionaire’s Row, where the multiplier values are much higher!
Along with the dice assigned to you, there will be one for the Cop, whose dice will roll after you have finished your move.
You carry on playing until you are caught by the Cop, where you will then go in front of the judge – to be found innocent, guilty or get compensation. If you are found guilty, your game will end and the total win is awarded.
Smash ‘N’ Grab Free Spin Bonus Game
Matching 3, 4 or 5 Safe Scatter symbols in view initiates the Smash ‘N’ Grab Free Spins Bonus. This is a Deal or No Deal style feature which awards free spins.
The bonus starts by presenting a new screen with 10 safes down both the left & right hand side of the screen (5 down each side). Each of these 10 safes will contain a different amount of Free Spins.
In the centre of the screen there will be another 10 safes. Pick a safe, this will become yours and will be moved to the bottom of the screen. You will then have to select two more safes from the nine left in the centre. As the safes are selected, they reveal an amount of Free Spins which are eliminated from the safes down the sides of the screen. Once two safes have been eliminated, an offer of free spins will be made based on the amount of spins that remain in the eight safes down the sides. A decision can now be made to take the offer or risk continuing for a better win.
If the decision to continue is made then a further two more safes are eliminated and another offer is made based on the amount of Free Spins remaining. This continues until you reveal an amount of Free Spins either in the safe you selected at the beginning or if you take an offer. The game will revert back to the reel screen and the amount of Free Spins is awarded.
During free spins, Cops and Robbers and Usual Suspects bonus games can be triggered as well as the Progressive Pot. However, the Smash ‘N’ Grab Bonus cannot be re-triggered within itself.
Usual Suspects Pick a Win Bonus Game
Matching 3, 4 or 5 Usual Suspects Scatter symbols anywhere in view awards a pick a win bonus.
You will be prompted to pick one of the Usual Suspects which shall reveal a multiplier. The multiplier will multiply the TOTAL BET made at the start of the game.
To be able to win the Golden Jackpot you must have a total stake of at least £1. The Jackpot can be won by:
- Getting 5 Gold symbols anywhere in view during Free Spins
- Landing on the Gold Symbols 3 times during the Board Bonus
- Finding the Gold Jackpot symbol during the Usual Suspects Bonus
Cop The Lot has a total of 20 win lines. Click the LINES ‘+’ and ‘-‘ buttons to increase or decrease the number of lines you want to play. Click the STAKE/LINE ‘+’ and ‘-‘ buttons to increase or decrease the size of your stake. Click ‘SPIN’ to start your game.
The AUTO PLAY function will start each spin automatically. Select the desired number of Autoplays and click the AUTOPLAY button. If you wish to cancel this during your auto spins then simply press the STOP button.
Specific Games Rules for Cop The Lot Game ("Cop The Lot Conditions")
1. Cop The Lot is played subject to these Cop The Lot Conditions as well as the Terms of the Site and (where relevant) General Rules. The Terms of the Site and Ladbrokes’ General Rules will apply to any situations not covered by these Cop The Lot Conditions but, in the event of any inconsistency, these Cop The Lot Conditions will prevail. By playing Cop The Lot Game you agree to be bound by these Cop The Lot Conditions, the Terms of the Site and the General Rules (where relevant).
2. The maximum payout (meaning the aggregate winnings including returned stakes) for Cop The Lot for any one 24-hour period to any individual customer (including any other person accessing Cop The Lot Game using your user identification) or to any group of customers acting together is £500,000.
3. The spins take place 'on demand'. Therefore, not withstanding anything in the Terms of the Site or General Rules, you will not receive a confirmation message in order for your bet to be valid.
4. Cop The Lot bets cannot be combined with any other betting event, nor may 2 or more spins be combined in accumulative bets.
5. If, for whatever the reason, a player is disconnected from the games server, the player can log in to Ladbrokesgames.com, re-enter Cop The Lot game and it will resume where it previously left off.
6. Payouts quoted and bets offered may be altered from time to time.
games.ladbrokes.com - from the high street's favourite bookmaker, we bring you the best range of online instant win betting games. Choose from virtual sports, hi-lo games, numbers and keno games, scratchcards and Jackpots. With great payouts and stakes to suit all pockets - you can even try our games for free with no sign-up required.