Day of the Dead
Day of the Dead™ features the popular MultiWay Xtra™ wagering, with up to 720 ways to win for only 50 coins on an eye-catching hexagonal 5-reel interface. Additionally, the game pays in both directions—left-to-right and right-to-left—leading to even more ways to win! Stacked bonus symbols can multiply your starting number of 8 free spins to 16 spins, 24 spins, or even higher.
Free Spins Bonus
Get five Bonus symbols on consecutive reels and you will trigger 8 free spins.
Stacked bonus symbols can multiply your 8 starting free spins to 16 spins, 24 spins, or even up to 96 spins.
Free spin reels are richer than the base game reels, offering more stacks of Wild symbols.
Retrigger the Free Spins Bonus by getting a bonus symbol in any position on five consecutive reels.
The MultiWay Xtra™ Feature
With the MultiWay Xtra™ Feature, you have 720 ways to win MultiWay Xtra™ awards on every spin. MultiWay Xtra™ awards pay for matching symbols in any position in three or more adjacent columns, starting from the leftmost column or the rightmost column. More than one matching symbol in the same column multiplies the award.
The Wild symbol substitutes for all symbols except for the Scatter and Bonus symbols.
How to Play Day of the DeadSelecting coin value for play
Day of the Dead has a fixed total of 50 coins. Click the COIN VALUE ‘+’ and ‘-‘ buttons to increase or decrease the size of your stake. Click ‘SPIN’ to start your game.
The AUTOSPIN function will start each spin automatically. Click the AUTOSPIN button and select the desired number of Autoplays. If you wish to cancel this during your auto spins then simply press the STOP button.
To speak to one of our Assistants:-
Call 0800 032 1133 (or +350 200 43003 if dialling from outside the UK) – contact us at your convenience, 24 hours a day.
Or,- Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org for account queries, game questions or any other support matter.
Specific Games Rules for the Day of the Dead Game ("Day of the Dead Conditions")
1. Day of the Dead is played subject to these Day of the Dead Conditions as well as the Terms of the Site and (where relevant) General Rules. The Terms of the Site and Ladbrokes’ General Rules will apply to any situations not covered by these Day of the Dead Conditions but, in the event of any inconsistency, these Day of the Dead Conditions will prevail. By playing the Day of the Dead Game you agree to be bound by these Day of the Dead Conditions, the Terms of the Site and the General Rules (where relevant).
2. The maximum payout (meaning the aggregate winnings including returned stakes) for Day of the Dead for any one 24-hour period to any individual customer (including any other person accessing the Day of the Dead Game using your user identification) or to any group of customers acting together is £500,000.
3. The spins take place 'on demand'. Therefore, not withstanding anything in the Terms of the Site or General Rules, you will not receive a confirmation message in order for your bet to be valid.
4. Day of the Dead bets cannot be combined with any other betting event, nor may 2 or more spins be combined in accumulative bets.
5. If, for whatever the reason, a player is disconnected from the games server, the player can log in to Ladbrokesgames.com, re-enter the Day of the Dead game and it will resume where it previously left off.
6. Payouts quoted and bets offered may be altered from time to time.
www.ladbrokesgames.com - from the high street's favourite bookmaker, we bring you the best range of online instant win betting games. Choose from virtual sports, hi-lo games, numbers and keno games, scratchcards and Jackpots. With great payouts and stakes to suit all pockets - you can even try our games for free with no sign-up required.