Specific Games Rules for Hitman ("Hitman ")
1. Hitman is played subject to these Hitman Conditions in addition to Full Game Rules as well as the Terms of the Site and (where relevant) General Rules. The Terms of the Site and Ladbrokes' General Rules will apply to any situations not covered by these Hitman Conditions but, in the event of any inconsistency, these rules will prevail. By playing the Hitman Game you agree to be bound by Hitman Conditions, the Terms of the Site and the General Rules (where relevant).
2. The maximum payout (meaning the aggregate winnings including returned stakes) for Hitman for any one 24-hour period to any individual customer (including any other person accessing Hitman Game using your user identification) or to any group of customers acting together is £100,000.
3. The draws take place 'on demand'. Therefore, notwithstanding anything in the Terms of the Site or General Rules, you will not receive a confirmation message in order for your bet to be valid.
4. Hitman bets cannot be combined with any other betting event, nor may 2 or more draws be combined in accumulative bets.
5. If, for whatever the reason, a player is disconnected from the games server, the player can log in to Ladbrokesgames.com, re-enter Hitman, and the game will resume where it previously left off.
6. Payouts quoted and bets offered may be altered from time to time.
© 2006 Eidos Interactive Ltd. Hitman is a trademark of Eidos Interactive Ltd. All rights reserved?Back to Game