Treasure Island is a 5 reel, 20 win line slot game which awards wins for matching 3, 4 or 5 consecutive symbols, left to right on any active winline. There is also a ‘Pirates Treasure’ progressive jackpot.
Treasure Island has a total of 20 win lines. Click the STAKE/LINE ‘+’ and ‘-‘ buttons to increase or decrease the size of your stake per line. Click the LINES ‘+’ and ‘-‘ buttons to increase or decrease the number of lines. Click ‘SPIN’ to start your game.
The AUTOPLAY function will start each spin automatically. Click the AUTOPLAY button and select the desired number of Autoplays. If you wish to cancel this during your auto spins then simply press the STOP AUTOPLAY button.
Treasure Chest Bonus
The Treasure Chest bonus game is triggered by 3 or more of the treasure chest symbols. There will be 3 closed chests containing 3 multipliers. You are required to select one chest which is then opened to reveal a multiplier. The two remaining values are then shown.
The Cannon bonus game is triggered by 3 or more of the Cannon symbol. To start the game you need to press fire. This determines the number of steps along the treasure trail you move. You continue firing the cannon until it fires the collect cannon ball or the end of the trail is reached. You will then be awarded the multiplier shown at the final position along the trail. The multiplier is applied to the total stake for that game.
The progressive jackpot win is triggered by 5 pirate symbols anywhere in view on the reels game, this will award the ‘Pirates Treasure’ progressive displayed. The current jackpot value is displayed in the meter at the top right-hand corner of the screen. The progressive is available at all stakes.
The game includes a WILD symbol that can substitute for all other symbols except for scatter symbols. Specifically, it will not substitute for the 2 bonus symbols (Cannons and Treasure Chests) or the Progressive symbol (Pirate).It is assumed that the WILD symbols will always substitute for the highest-paying symbol, the exception to this is where the WILD symbols form part of a higher-paying win with lower-ranking symbols.
Specific Games Rules for the Treasure Island Game ("Treasure Island Conditions")
1. Treasure Island is played subject to these Treasure Island Conditions as well as the Terms of the Site and (where relevant) General Rules. The Terms of the Site and Ladbrokes’ General Rules will apply to any situations not covered by these Treasure Island Conditions but, in the event of any inconsistency, these Treasure Island Conditions will prevail. By playing the Treasure Island Game you agree to be bound by these Treasure Island Conditions, the Terms of the Site and the General Rules (where relevant).
2. The maximum payout (meaning the aggregate winnings including returned stakes) for Treasure Islandfor any one 24-hour period to any individual customer (including any other person accessing the Treasure Island Game using your user identification) or to any group of customers acting together is £500,000.
3. The spins take place 'on demand'. Therefore, notwithstanding anything in the Terms of the Site or General Rules, you will not receive a confirmation message in order for your bet to be valid.
4. Treasure Island bets cannot be combined with any other betting event, nor may 2 or more spins be combined in accumulative bets.
5. If, for whatever the reason, a player is disconnected from the games server, the player can log in to Ladbrokesgames.com, re-enter the Treasure Island game and it will resume where it previously left off.
6. Payouts quoted and bets offered may be altered from time to time.
games.ladbrokes.com - from the high street's favourite bookmaker, we bring you the best range of online instant win betting games. Choose from virtual sports, hi-lo games, numbers and keno games, scratchcards and Jackpots. With great payouts and stakes to suit all pockets - you can even try our games for free with no sign-up required.