With this European version of Roulette, you can easily select neighbouring bets, change your camera angles and view the spin history (just hold spacebar).
With the LA PARTAGE rule in play, all ‘Even Chance’ bets return half the stake when the ball lands on green. The Bet Limits and Payouts are as follows:
|Straight Up||35 to 1||0.20||200.00|
|Split||17 to 1||0.20||400.00|
|Single Line||11 to 1||0.20||600.00|
|Zero Treble||11 to 1||0.20||600.00|
|Zero Corner||8 to 1||0.20||800.00|
|Corner||8 to 1||0.20||800.00|
|Double Line||5 to 1||0.20||1,200.00|
|Dozen||2 to 1||1.00||2,000.00|
|Column||2 to 1||1.00||2,000.00|
|Even Chance||1 to 1||1.00||4,000.00|
If you have any query at all regarding using your account or playing our games, we are here to help. At Ladbrokes we have a dedicated Customer Service team available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Before you contact us please see our Frequently Asked Questions section. In these sections we detail the answers to the most common questions that our customers ask us. But don't worry if you cannot find the answer there - we will soon be able to find it for you!
To speak to one of our Assistants:
Call 0800 032 1133 (or +350 200 43003 if dialling from outside the UK) – contact us at your convenience, 24 hours a day.
Or, Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org for account queries, game questions or any other support matter.
We guarantee to respond to your email within 24 hours of receipt.
Specific Games Rules for the European Roulette Game ("European Roulette Conditions")
1.European Roulette is played subject to these European Roulette Conditions in addition to the Terms of the Site and (where relevant) General Rules. The Terms of the Site and Ladbrokes' General Rules will apply to any situations not covered by these European Roulette Conditions but, in the event of any inconsistency, these rules will prevail. By playing the European Roulette Game you agree to be bound by these European Roulette Conditions, the Terms of the Site and the General Rules (where relevant).
2. European Roulette is the name given by Ladbrokes to betting at fixed odds on the results of a random number draw. There are 37 numbers ranging from 0 to 36. There are 18 red numbers, 18 black numbers and a single green number (zero).
3. The maximum payout (meaning the aggregate winnings including returned stakes) for European Roulette for any one 24-hour period to any individual customer (including any other person accessing the European Roulette Game using your user identification) or to any group of customers acting together is £1,000,000.
4. The draws take place 'on demand'. Therefore, notwithstanding anything in the Terms of the Site or General Rules, you will not receive a confirmation message in order for your bet to be valid.
5. After each draw, any winnings accrued will be credited to your Ladbrokes account.
6.European Roulette bets cannot be combined with any other betting event, nor may 2 or more draws be combined in accumulative bets.
7. Payouts quoted and bets offered may be altered from time to time.
games.ladbrokes.com - from the high street's favourite bookmaker, we bring you the best range of online instant win betting games. Choose from virtual sports, hi-lo games, numbers and keno games, scratchcards and Jackpots. With great payouts and stakes to suit all pockets - you can even try our games for free with no sign-up required.