Specific Games Rules for the Lucky Star Game ("Lucky Star Conditions")
1. Lucky Star is played subject to these Lucky Star Conditions as well as the Terms of the Site and (where relevant) General Rules. The Terms of the Site and Ladbrokes? General Rules will apply to any situations not covered by these Lucky Star Conditions but, in the event of any inconsistency, these rules will prevail. By playing the Lucky Star Game you agree to be bound by these Lucky Star Conditions, the Terms of the Site and the General Rules (where relevant).
2. Lucky Star is the name given by Ladbrokes to betting at fixed odds on the results of a random number draw. There are 40 "squares" on the Lucky Star board, 2x "0" 5x "1", 5x "2", 5x "3", 5x "4", 5x "5", 5x "6", 5x "7" and 3x "8". There are 20 "black" squares, 15 "red" squares and 5 "green squares. There are 18 "even" squares and 20 "odd" squares.
3. The maximum payout (meaning the aggregate winnings including returned stakes) for Lucky Star for any one 24-hour period to any individual customer (including any other person accessing the Lucky Star Game using your user identification) or to any group of customers acting together is £3,000,000.
4. The draws take place 'on demand'. Therefore, notwithstanding anything in the Terms of the Site or General Rules, you will not receive a confirmation message in order for your bet to be valid.
5. After each draw, any winnings accrued will be credited to your Ladbrokes account.
6. Lucky Star Bets cannot be combined with any other betting event, nor may 2 or more draws be combined in accumulative bets.
7. Payouts quoted and bets offered may be altered from time to time.Back to Game