Specific Games Rules for the Pin Ball ("Pin Ball")
1. Pin Ball is played subject to these Pin Ball Conditions as well as the Terms of the Site and (where relevant) General Rules. The Terms of the Site and Ladbrokes' General Rules will apply to any situations not covered by these Pin Ball Conditions but, in the event of any inconsistency, these rules will prevail. By playing the Pin Ball Game you agree to be bound by these Pin Ball Conditions, the Terms of the Site and the General Rules (where relevant).
2. Pin Ball is the name given by Ladbrokes to betting at fixed odds on the results of a random number draw. There are 25 numbers ranging from 0 to 24. There are 12 even/odd, red/black, left/right numbers. Zero is neither a even/odd, red/black, left/right number
3. The maximum payout (meaning the aggregate winnings including returned stakes) for Pin Ball for any one 24-hour period to any individual customer (including any other person accessing the Hi Lo Bonus Trail Game using your user identification) or to any group of customers acting together is £100,000.
4. The draws take place 'on demand'. Therefore, notwithstanding anything in the Terms of the Site or General Rules, you will not receive a confirmation message in order for your bet to be valid.
5. After each draw, any winnings accrued will be credited to your Ladbrokes account.
6. Pin Ball bets cannot be combined with any other betting event, nor may 2 or more draws be combined in accumulative bets.
7. Payouts quoted and bets offered may be altered from time to time.Back to Game