Multi-hand Realistic Blackjack is played with six regular decks of 52 playing cards that are shuffled before each game. The aim is to beat the Dealer's hand by either getting a higher value hand, without exceding 21, or by the Dealer's hand going bust.
The Rules are as follows:
Dealer must draw on 16.
Dealer must stand on all 17's.
Split is offered once per hand with no re-splits.
Split hands do not qualify for enchanced Blackjack payout.
Split Aces receive one more card; no Double Down option.
Double Down is available on any two cards and is allowed after non Ace Splits.
Double Down receives one more card.
If you have any query at all regarding using your account or playing our games, we are here to help. At Ladbrokes we have a dedicated Customer Service team available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
To speak to one of our Assistants:
- Call 0800 032 1133 (or +350 200 43003 if dialling from outside the UK) – contact us at your convenience, 24 hours a day.
- Email us at: email@example.com for account queries, game questions or any other support matter.
We guarantee to respond to your email within 24 hours of receipt.
Specific Games Rules for Multihand Blackjack Realistic ("Multihand Blackjack Realistic")
1. Multihand Blackjack Realistic is played subject to these Multihand Blackjack Realistic Conditions in addition to individual game rules for each game, as well as the Terms of the Site and (where relevant) General Rules. The Terms of the Site and Ladbrokes’ General Rules will apply to any situations not covered by these Multihand Blackjack Realistic Conditions but, in the event of any inconsistency, these rules will prevail. By playing the Multihand Blackjack Realistic Game you agree to be bound by the Multihand Blackjack Realistic Conditions, the Terms of the Site and the General Rules (where relevant).
2. The maximum payout (meaning the aggregate winnings including returned stakes) for Multihand Blackjack Realistic for any one 24-hour period to any individual customer (including any other person accessing the Multihand Blackjack Realistic Game using your user identification) or to any group of customers acting together is £1,000,000.
3. The draws take place 'on demand'. Therefore, notwithstanding anything in the Terms of the Site or General Rules, you will not receive a confirmation message in order for your bet to be valid.
4. Multihand Blackjack Realistic bets cannot be combined with any other betting event, nor may 2 or more draws be combined in accumulative bets.
5. If, for whatever the reason, a player is disconnected from the games server, the player can log in to Ladbrokesgames.com, re-enter the Multihand Blackjack Realistic game and the game will resume where it previously left off.
6. Payouts quoted and bets offered may be altered from time to time.
games.ladbrokes.com - from the high street's favourite bookmaker, we bring you the best range of online instant win betting games. Choose from virtual sports, hi-lo games, numbers and keno games, scratchcards and Jackpots. With great payouts and stakes to suit all pockets - you can even try our games for free with no sign-up required.