Specific Games Rules for the Roulette Platinum Game ("Roulette Platinum")
1. Roulette Platinum is played subject to these Roulette PlatinumConditions as well as the Terms of the Site and (where relevant) General Rules. The Terms of the Site and Ladbrokes' General Rules will apply to any situations not covered by these Roulette Platinum Conditions but, in the event of any inconsistency, these rules will prevail. By playing the Roulette Platinum Game you agree to be bound by these Roulette Platinum Conditions, the Terms of the Site and the General Rules (where relevant).
2. Roulette Platinum is the name given by Ladbrokes to betting at fixed odds on the results of a random number draw. There are 37 numbers ranging from 0 to 36. There are 18 red numbers, 18 black numbers and a single green number (Zero).
3. The maximum payout (meaning the aggregate winnings including returned stakes) for Roulette for any one 24-hour period to any individual customer (including any other person accessing the Roulette Platinum Game using your user identification) or to any group of customers acting together is £1,000,000.
4. The draws take place 'on demand'. Therefore, notwithstanding anything in the Terms of the Site or General Rules, you will not receive a confirmation message in order for your bet to be valid.
5. After each draw, any winnings accrued will be credited to your Ladbrokes account.
6.Roulette Platinum bets cannot be combined with any other betting event, nor may 2 or more draws be combined in accumulative bets.
7. Payouts quoted and bets offered may be altered from time to time.Back to Game