Wheel Spinner offers a variety of different bets with multiple chances to win. Bet can be placed on individual numbers, ranges, odds, evens, higher or lower, all within the same game. Wheel Spinner delievers the best payouts of its kind on the internet!
Placing a bet
To place a bet, drag a chip to the bet you want to place.
If you want do it faster, click on the bet that you want to place and a chip is placed on the bet.
If you wish to change the value of the chip, simply press '+' or '-'.
Wheel Spinner offers different games.
Higher (The following number to be drawn is higher than the current one. Same number drawn is a loss)
Lower (The following number to be drawn is lower than the current one. Same number drawn is a loss)
When you have decided what you want to bet on, click on on the large 'Play'-button in the lower right hand corner and the game begins.
The wheel starts spinning and will stop eventually on a single number.
If you are successful and have won, then your winnings will credited to your Ladbrokes account and the winning chips will remain on the wheel, just like in the old classic roulette.
If you lose the chips are removed from the wheel.
There are 32 numbers on the wheel.
One number is drawn randomly in every draw.
When you play Higher or Lower, if the same number is drawn again, then your bet is a loss.
To see possible payout for each bet, hold your mouse over the bettype area and possible payout is shown to the left of the wheel.
To speak to one of our Assistants:-
Call 0800 032 1133 (or +350 200 43003 if dialling from outside the UK) – contact us at your convenience, 24 hours a day.
Or,- Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org for account queries, game questions or any other support matter.
Specific Games Rules for the Wheel Spinner Game ("Wheel Spinner Conditions")
1. Wheel Spinner is played subject to these Wheel Spinner Conditions as well as the Terms of the Site and (where relevant) General Rules. The Terms of the Site and Ladbrokes' General Rules will apply to any situations not covered by these Wheel Spinner Conditions but, in the event of any inconsistency, these Wheel Spinner Conditions will prevail. By playing the Wheel Spinner Game you agree to be bound by these Wheel Spinner Conditions, the Terms of the Site and the General Rules (where relevant).
2. Wheel Spinner is the name given by Ladbrokes to betting at fixed odds on the outcome of a number draw where a number between 1 and 32 is randomly drawn.
3. We accept the following bets:
4. Each number drawn is represented by the wheel stopper pointing at a number on the wheel. We accept bets on the number to be drawn following each spin of the wheel.
5. The maximum payout (meaning the aggregate winnings including returned stakes) for Wheel Spinner for any one 24-hour period to any individual customer (including any other person accessing the Wheel Spinner Game using your user identification or to any group of customers acting together) is £100,000.
7. After each game your winnings will be credited to your Ladbrokes.com account.
8. Wheel Spinner bets cannot be combined with any other betting event, nor may 2 or more draws be combined in accumulative bets.
9. Payouts quoted and bets offered may be altered from time to time.
www.ladbrokesgames.com - from the high street's favourite bookmaker, we bring you the best range of online instant win betting games. Choose from virtual sports, hi-lo games, numbers and keno games, scratchcards and Jackpots. With great payouts and stakes to suit all pockets - you can even try our games for free with no sign-up required.