Specific Games Rules for the Wheel Spinner Game ("Wheel Spinner Conditions")
1. Wheel Spinner is played subject to these Wheel Spinner Conditions as well as the Terms of the Site and (where relevant) General Rules. The Terms of the Site and Ladbrokes' General Rules will apply to any situations not covered by these Wheel Spinner Conditions but, in the event of any inconsistency, these Wheel Spinner Conditions will prevail. By playing the Wheel Spinner Game you agree to be bound by these Wheel Spinner Conditions, the Terms of the Site and the General Rules (where relevant).
2. Wheel Spinner is the name given by Ladbrokes to betting at fixed odds on the outcome of a number draw where a number between 1 and 32 is randomly drawn.
3. We accept the following bets:
- any individual number between 1 and 32
- blue (any number from 1 to 10)
- green (any number from 11 to 24)
- white (any number from 25 to 29)
- red (any number from 30 to 32)
- 1 to 7 (any number from 1 to 7)
- 8 to 16 (any number from 8 to 16
- 17 to 20 (any number from 17 to 20)
- 21 to 26 (any number from 21 to 26)
- 27 to 32 (any number from 27 to 32)
- odd (any odd number)
- even (any even number)
- and whether the number drawn will be higher or lower than the previous
4. Each number drawn is represented by the wheel stopper pointing at a number on the wheel. We accept bets on the number to be drawn following each spin of the wheel.
5. The maximum payout (meaning the aggregate winnings including returned stakes) for Wheel Spinner for any one 24-hour period to any individual customer (including any other person accessing the Wheel Spinner Game using your user identification or to any group of customers acting together) is £100,000.
7. After each game your winnings will be credited to your Ladbrokes.com account.
8. Wheel Spinner bets cannot be combined with any other betting event, nor may 2 or more draws be combined in accumulative bets.
9. Payouts quoted and bets offered may be altered from time to time.Back to Game