Football 24/7 is a simple to play virtual football game. The game simulates an entire football season in one hour - the full fixture list right through to deciding the League winner. There are over 40 global leagues to choose from. A league season consists of 38 weeks with 10 fixtures/matches each week. Each week is played out every 90 seconds. In Football 24/7 you can bet singles or multiples on the results of individual matches or on the outright winner for each league. Multiple bets are available up to 247 combinations. You can bet on the current week's fixtures, or on future weeks or future seasons.
To bet on the result of individual matches, click on the odds displayed in the HOME, DRAW or AWAY buttons located to the right of the fixture, then choose a stake, the type of bet required (single or multiple) then click the BET NOW button located in the bottom left of the game screen in the PLACE BETS box.
To change the stake click on the numeric keys and add accordingly to the amount of stake you wish to place. Use different amounts to build the exact stake you wish to place. Use the CLEAR STAKE button if you make a mistake and want to start again.
If would like to change the teams you have selected click on the CHANGE SELECTIONS button located directly under the fixtures list.
To bet on a team to win the league click against the odds shown against your selection on the league table.
You are also able to bet on any future seasons or weeks by clicking on any season or week highlighted in dark green in the Season bar located in the top middle of the games screen.
To view your selections, click over the bet in 'bet details' located in the "BET RESULT" box in the bottom right hand corner of the games screen. A window will open showing the selection details.
To bet in your preferred format, decimal or fractions, simply click on the 'Show Decimal Odds' or 'Show Fractional Odds' button located below the fixture list on the left hand side of the game screen. Please note that fractional odds (eg: 9/4) are indicative, the game is always settled on the decimal odds (eg: x3.25) regardless of which display option you have selected.
To assist with your selection click on the 'i' against the fixture. It shows the last 6 results for each team and the fixture result for the last 10 seasons. The indicative goal probability is shown by rolling the cursor over the team name.
Results are displayed on the right half of the screen every 90 seconds.
From the buttons in the top middle part of the game screen you can view past results by selecting the season, then the week required. The results will appear in the "Result" section on the left hand side of the games screen and the final league positions will appear on the right hand side of the screen.
You can change the league you are playing by going to the "Select a country" section located in the top left hand corner of the games screen and clicking on the arrow to reveal the drop down menu. You can choose any one of 40 or more different leagues.
If you are betting on future matches and wish to return to the current games click on the Current Week button located to the right of the Season bar.
You can view the league table, latest match results, or last 6 match stats on the right hand side of the games screen at any time, just click on the current week button in the top right hand corner and this will always show the next weeks fixtures and current league positions and stats.
You can view your bet history by selecting HISTORY from the INFO menu.
A WIN bet pays to the odds x the stake plus the original stake if the selection wins e.g.: £1 @ 10/1 = 10x1+1 = 11
An Each Way bet has two parts. A Win bet and a Place bet. For the place part of the bet the selection can finish 1st, 2nd or 3rd for the user to receive a return.
The cost of an Each Way bet is 2 x stake, e.g.: £1 Each Way = £2.
The first part is the WIN part: odds x stake + stake – if the selection wins the competition at odds of 10/1, the payout is 10 x stake + Stake = 11
The second part is the PLACE part, where the selection can finish in any of the first three positions: 1st, 2nd or 3rd. For this, the user receives reduced odds of 1/5th of the original winning odds, e.g.: odds divided by 5 plus stake = 10/1 divided by 5 plus stake = 2 + stake = return of 3.
From the above two examples, if a user has £1 Each Way @ 10/1 and the selection wins, the return would be £11 for the win part and £3 for the place part, giving a total return of £14 from a £2 stake.
If the selection does not win but finishes in 2nd or 3rd place, the user receives the place part of the bet, which, in this case, is £3.
Each Way betting is only available on the outright league winners prior to/early in the season.
A Single is a bet on one team. Your selection must be successful to have a return.
A Double is one bet involving two teams in different matches. Both selections must be successful for the bet to win, with returns from the first reinvested on the second.
A Treble is one bet involving three teams in different matches. Returns from the first match are reinvested into the second and then into the third. All selections have to win for the bet to be successful.
A Four-fold is one bet involving four teams in different matches. All selections must be successful for the bet to win. Winning returns are reinvested on successive selections.
A Five-fold is one bet involving five teams in different matches. All selections must be successful for the bet to win. Winning returns are reinvested on successive selections.
A Six-fold is one bet involving six teams in different matches. All selections must be successful for the bet to win. Winning returns are reinvested on successive selections.
A Seven-fold is one bet involving seven teams in different matches. All selections must be success
To speak to one of our Assistants:-
Call 0800 032 1133 (or +350 200 43003 if dialling from outside the UK) – contact us at your convenience, 24 hours a day.
Or,- Email us at: email@example.com for account queries, game questions or any other support matter.
Specific Games Rules for the Football 24/7 ("Football 24/7")
1. Football 24/7 is played subject to these Football 24/7 Conditions as well as the Terms of the Site and (where relevant) General Rules. The Terms of the Site and Ladbrokes' General Rules will apply to any situations not covered by these Football 24/7 Conditions but, in the event of any inconsistency, these rules will prevail. By playing the Football 24/7 Game you agree to be bound by these Football 24/7 Conditions, the Terms of the Site and the General Rules (where relevant).2.Football 24/7 is the name given by Ladbrokes to betting at fixed odds on the results of random number generated football matches. The random number generator is used to select game results using the systems' rating for each individual team. You can see the random number generator rating by holding the cursor over the team you wish to select. The team's chances are denoted by the ‘goal probability' indicated as their chances of scoring between 0 and 6 goals for the match concerned.
3.Football 24/7 is a broadcast game; therefore everybody that plays will be receiving the same results as you are at the same time.
4.In the event of a dead heat for first place in the league, the following precedence applies (in the order stated):- points, goal difference, goals for, home wins, away wins, the weakest team (the team with the highest price to win the league at the start of the season).
5.Each way bets on the League Champions, are only accepted prior to the first two weeks of the season, at 1/5th of the odds of the outright win price. Each way prices are retuned for 1st, 2nd and third places. In the event of a dead heat for a 3rd place, the rule no.4 will also apply.
6.In order for a wager to be valid you must receive confirmation from us that the wager has been accepted. A confirmation message will appear in the Bet Result section on the bottom right hand side of the screen.
7.Bets are not accepted for any fixtures after a 'kick off' alert. Selections on any bet accepted in error after 'kick off'' has been processed will be treated as a non-runner for settlement purposes, win or lose.
8. The maximum payout (meaning the aggregate winnings including returned stakes) for Football24/7 for any one 24-hour period to any individual customer (including any other person accessing the Football 24/7 Game using your user identification) or to any group of customers acting together is £100,000.
9. The maximum stake for any one week's fixtures/matches, including match bets (10 games played over 90 seconds) and Championship bets, for Football24/7 to any individual customer (including any other person accessing the Football 24/7 Game using your user identification) or to any group of customers acting together is £1,000.
10. After betting, any winnings accrued will automatically be credited to your Ladbrokes account.
11. Bets struck on future weeks/seasons will stand even if you log out of the game. These bets will be settled after the appropriate result has been determined.
12. Football24/7 bets cannot be combined with any other betting event.
13. Odds quoted, potential returns and the types of bets offered may be altered from time to time.
14. All bets are settled to decimal odds. Betting in fractional odds may result in returns above or below the fractional price.
www.ladbrokesgames.com - from the high street's favourite bookmaker, we bring you the best range of online instant win betting games. Choose from virtual sports, hi-lo games, numbers and keno games, scratchcards and Jackpots. With great payouts and stakes to suit all pockets - you can even try our games for free with no sign-up required.