Specific Games Rules for the Virtual Dogs Game ("Virtual Dogs Conditions")
1. Virtual Dogs is played subject to these Virtual Dogs Conditions as well as the Terms of the Site and (where relevant) General Rules. The Terms of the Site and Ladbrokes' General Rules will apply to any situations not covered by these Virtual Dogs Conditions but, in the event of any inconsistency, these rules will prevail. By playing the Virtual Dogs Game you agree to be bound by these Virtual Dogs Conditions, the Terms of the Site and the General Rules (where relevant).
2. Virtual Dogs is the name given by Ladbrokes to betting at fixed odds on the results of a random number generator (RNG). Six or eight virtual dogs run around a virtual track and the dog that passed the line first wins. Betting opportunities are on the first dog to pass the line and also in which two dogs will finish first in a certain order.
3. The maximum payout (meaning the aggregate winnings including returned stakes) for Virtual Dogs for any one 24-hour period to any individual customer (including any other person accessing the Virtual Dogs Game using your user identification) or to any group of customers acting together is £100,000.
5. After the race has been carried out, any winnings accrued will be credited to your Ladbrokes.com account.
6. Virtual Dogs bets cannot be combined with any other betting event, nor may 2 or more draws be combined in accumulative bets.
7. Payouts quoted and bets offered may be altered from time to time.Back to Game