Mother’s Day Gift Generator
Make sure you’re prepared for Mother’s Day with Ladbrokes Games gift generator.
It can sometimes be tricky finding the perfect Mother’s Day gift, which is why Ladbrokes Games want to help you treat someone special! If you want to let your mum know how much she means to you, or need to get your wife something secretly on behalf of your children, or would just love to spoil your grandmother or aunt, Ladbrokes Games have created the ideal slot game to help you find a perfect gift for someone special this Mother’s Day.
How to play our Mother’s Day online slot gift generator:
- Use the up and down arrows to move your choices into the red square
- Choose who you you need to buy a gift for – mum, step-mum, wife, grandmother, godmother or aunt
- Select your budget
- Let us know the reason you need help buying the gift
- Press the ‘Generate Gift’ button
When is Mother’s Day?
Mother’s Day is on Sunday 26th March this year, so make sure you’re ready with help from our gift generator! Why not reward yourself for being so prepared by playing some online slot games?
WIN your generated gift!
For your chance to win one of these amazing gifts worth up to £150 share on Twitter @LadbrokesCasino using #MothersDay which gift our online generator suggested and we could be buying this gift for you!
T’s&C’s apply, see bottom of the page for details.
Competition terms and conditions
Terms and Conditions – Ladbrokes Mother’s Day Gift Generator
- These terms and conditions (“Terms”) apply to the Ladbrokes ‘Mother’s Day Gift Generator’ competition (the “Competition”). You must agree to these Terms as a condition of entering the Competition. By entering the Competition, you agree that you have read, understood, and accepted all of these Terms.
- The promoter of the Competition is Ladbrokes International Plc (registered in Gibraltar with company number 46808, whose registered office is 57/63 Line Wall Road, PO Box199, Gibraltar (“Ladbrokes”, “we” “us” or “our”).
- The Competition opens on 08/03/2017 and closes at 23:59 GMT on 21/03/2017 (“Competition Period”). All competition entries received after the Competition Period are automatically disqualified.
- In order to enter the Competition, you must during the Competition Period:
- Visit games.ladbrokes.com/en/news/mothers-day-gift-generator
- Generate a gift of choice of a value of £150 or less
- Share your chosen gift on Twitter @LadbrokesCasino using #Mothersday
e.g. Thanks @LadbrokesCasino, my #Mothersday gift is TedBaker bag
- Upon selecting a prize and sending a tweet as above you will be entered into the Prize Draw. No purchase is necessary in order to participate in the Prize Draws (an “Entry”).
- There is no limit on the number of Entries that can be made.
- In order to be eligible to enter the Competition you must:
- be 18 years of age or older at the time of entry;
- reside in the United Kingdom or Republic of Ireland; and
- not be an employee of Ladbrokes or its affiliated companies, or their families, Ladbrokes’ agents, contractors, consultants or anyone professionally connected with the Competition.
- The Prize Draw will take place on 22/03/2017 to select the one (1) winner of the Prize.
- Entries will be chosen at random by computer generated software.
- The Prize will be awarded in accordance with paragraph 12 to 19.
- The Winner will win one of the prizes they selected in their Entry which has been chosen in accordance with paragraph 10 above (each a “Prize”).
- The Prize is subject to availability and prize value shall not exceed £150.
- All expenses related to the Prize are the sole responsibility of the Winner. The Winner is advised that tax implications may arise and should seek independent tax advice prior to accepting either the Prize.
- Ladbrokes will attempt to contact the Winner via the social account that was used to enter the competition within 3 working days after the end of the Competition Period.
- To claim the Prize, the Winner must within 72 hours of Ladbrokes’ first attempted communication with the Winner pursuant to paragraph 15, respond to Ladbrokes in the manner instructed by Ladbrokes and provide upon request:
- The address they wish to receive the Prize
- execute any additional terms or disclaimers required by Ladbrokes or any third parties involved in the transfer of the Prize (“Suppliers”) including agreeing to terms relating to lawful receipt of the Prize; and
- any other information, documents or acknowledgments requested by Ladbrokes.
- If the Winner does not claim, collect, and/or receive the Prize and/or fails to provide all necessary documentation or information upon request in accordance with paragraph 16, that Winner will forfeit the Prize in which event Ladbrokes may retain or reallocate the Prize at Ladbrokes’ absolute discretion.
- Ladbrokes is not responsible for the Winner’s failure to receive the communication set out at paragraph 15 whether through any error or transmission of this notification or for any other reason.
- A third party will be used to purchase the Prizes and they will despatch. Ladbrokes are not liable for any delays in delivery of the Prize.
- Ladbrokes’ decision is final in every situation (including any not covered by these Terms) and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Except in respect of death and personal injury caused by Ladbrokes’ own negligence, Ladbrokes limits its liability for any losses of any nature to the fullest extent permitted by law, which has been suffered or incurred by the Winners or Competition entrants as a direct or indirect result of accepting the Prizes and participating in the Competition.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, the Suppliers in this promotion accept no liability for any loss, damage or injury caused by, or to, the Winners taking the Prizes.
- Ladbrokes is not responsible for any delay or cancellation of any element of the Prizes or for any inability of any Winner to take up the Prize. The Winners accept the Prizes at their own risk.
- Ladbrokes reserves the right at any time to substitute alternative prizes of the same or higher value.
- Ladbrokes reserves the right to cancel or re-schedule the Competition for operational, commercial or any other reason whatsoever. Ladbrokes also reserves the right to change the rules and/or structure of the Competition at its sole discretion. Further, Ladbrokes reserves the right to disqualify any entry which it deems, at its sole discretion, to contravene the spirit of the Competition or these Terms.
- Entrants must not carry out or participate in any behaviour, correspondence or public communications that are deemed in the sole discretion of Ladbrokes to be inappropriate. Ladbrokes reserves the right to disqualify anyone who breaches these Terms.
- By participating in this Competition, you agree to participate in publicity, marketing, and advertising in relation to the Competition including, if requested, your name, general location, image, and photographs being used in any and all media on dates and at locations specified by Ladbrokes.
- By entering into this Competition, the Winners:
- agree to be interviewed, photographed, recorded and agree to be available for interviewing, photography, recording and for other public relations and promotional activities associated with this Competition as requested by Ladbrokes;
- consent to their name, photograph and likeness being recorded, reproduced, published, copied, communicated and otherwise used by Ladbrokes for advertising, publicity and promotional purposes through any media, including the Internet, any television programme, video recording, or printed or electronic materials throughout the world, in perpetuity, and without the need for any reward or compensation; and
- agree that all copyright and other intellectual property rights subsisting in any recording or photographs taken by Ladbrokes relating to the Competition or your participation in the Competition will be owned by Ladbrokes.
- By entering this Competition, you consent to providing Ladbrokes and any other Suppliers connected to the Competition, with your full name and e-mail address. In addition, you agree that Ladbrokes and the Suppliers may require additional personal information including without limitation, any health, medical, disability, or dietary requirements or any other special needs to administer your Prize effectively. You accept that Ladbrokes, the Suppliers and any other Suppliers may pass this information on to other relevant third parties such as security and any governmental or public authorities either as required by law or regulation or if required by such other bodies.
- Ladbrokes and any other Suppliers shall also use the data you provide when entering the Competition for the purposes of administering this Competition and by entering this Competition you consent to such use. Participants’ personal data relating to the Competition will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation.
- Ladbrokes will not be held liable to any entrant or Winner for any fraud committed by any third party.
- Ladbrokes is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software failure of any email or entry to be received on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the internet, telephone lines or at any website, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to the participant’s or any other person’s computer or mobile telephone related to or resulting from participation in the Competition.
- These Terms take effect immediately on your entry to the Competition. If these Terms are not accepted in full then you should not enter the Competition.
- Ladbrokes reserves the right to amend these Terms at any time. All entry and/or participation instructions form part of these Terms.
- If any of these paragraphs should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these Terms and the remaining paragraphs shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
- These Terms are governed by English law. Any disputes arising out of, under, or in connection with these Terms shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- For any query related to these Terms, please contact our Customer Services Team on 0800 032 1133 (or +350 200 43003 if dialling from outside the UK).
- PLEASE BET RESPONSIBLY. For more information and advice please visit gambleaware.co.uk.